• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Story behind the Name..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
2x OFF TOPIC

I Chose mine, because the DeathKnight/Arthas(Evil) Was my favorite character, and my brothers name on BattleNet zDestroyerz, and at the time, i wanted to be like him, so it turned out to be xDeathKnightx.

The Name: Deathknight is one of the best names of all time, for me it both sounds and pronounced so good to hear

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
if u watched hellboy 2 theres a line
by hellboy when the toothfairy ate all the humans

''its a total bloodbath''

for the first time i heard bloodbath and i thnk its cool so i started using it in many sites

5557 is a number from my citizenship card :D

Level 12
I originally got my name when i was a kid and went to play SC 1 in multiplayer. My bro created the name...somehow, neither of us has any ideas where he got it from. Back then i went with nick mare95t but i left the 95t out a few years ago.

Lately i have been starting to use another nickname, Lateplayah, after i *cough* figured out what this name meant *cough*. The story behind that name is, well, Late for being up late (i usually stay up at night and sleep during the day, sometimes during school days aswell) and playah because...well obviously im a player :D i just changed it to playah because its more unique. tbh so far i think nobody has used that name before me :3

Level 30
Off-topic

I originally got my name when i was a kid and went to play SC 1 in multiplayer. My bro created the name...somehow, neither of us has any ideas where he got it from. Back then i went with nick mare95t but i left the 95t out a few years ago.

Lately i have been starting to use another nickname, Lateplayah, after i *cough* figured out what this name meant *cough*. The story behind that name is, well, Late for being up late (i usually stay up at night and sleep during the day, sometimes during school days aswell) and playah because...well obviously im a player :D i just changed it to playah because its more unique. tbh so far i think nobody has used that name before me :3
I was thinking you made this account just to view the pony thread here in the hive? LOL! just kidding, its a cool name by the way. I remembered seeing a similar name in Garena before, it was "Soulmare" and that dude was way too tough to handle in my DotA experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.