• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Steaming War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Steaming War

Map name - Steaming War, the reason why I pickt that name is because the ultimate tank on the map is General Frank's "Steam Fortress"
icons_5931_btn.jpg
hence the name.

Summary of the map gameplay/objectives -
This map is very much inspired by the game Futurecop L.A.P.D (Multiplayer). However it will also be very much like Castle Fight.

Here is a video about how multiplayer Futurecop L.A.P.D is played: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=2bvwzi Find that game to look awesome? Feel free to challange me in it over the internet.

Start of the game: Mech (Hero Unit) and a headquarters.
You start by producing a peon that will be able at first to build a "House", that "House" will constantly spawn a milita and send towars the enemy you choose to send it to.
This house you may choose to upgrade into spawning either priests, bandits or swordsmen.
Later you build houses that spawn cavallery and eventually light and heavy tanks. Money you will get from the oil kegs located around the headquarters, later those oil kegs will run out of oil and you will be forced to build oil platforms onto oil veins.
Those oil platforms need to be heavily fortified, can be upgraded (more health, more oil every sec).

Always:
Your mech is able to claim towers, the towers are the key if you want to win. The middle of the map has four towers,
if all four are claimed by the same player one of the two following things will happen : Either a paladin will spawn and smash all the towers then dissapear or a item/gold/something else will spawn.
All towers respawn in this game.
So if the paladin smashes all the towers, they later will respawn.
The towers one can claim, will be upgraded automatically after some time, so that the players still feel that there is a need to claim the towers.

From your base you can buy mini bases, at which you can send units to.
In order to attack the other players main bases from behind where there is less defence.

I am looking for a someone to help me with triggering. It feels like I could use an extra man on this project. It won't be anything "that" complicated.

I mentioned that this game will be more like Castle Fight, well some examples:
picture3vit.jpg

The Tank Destroyer building will start of by producing tiny flesh golems that will be like any other unit, but it can be upgraded into a tank destroyer or a shredder.
The tank destroyers having increased damage towards tanks and the shredder having increased damage towards ground infantry units.
The Rifleman building is also and great example. The cannon team doing more damage towards tanks and rifleman doing more damage towards flying
picture4x.jpg

Pictures:

mechl.jpg

towere.jpg

picturepfp.jpg

picture6.jpg

picture2m.jpg

This game will revolve around - upgrading, building the right buildings, claiming towers, protecting the middle of the map, protecting your oil platforms, tactics.

Note: I suck at explaining stuff, even in real life. I hope you guys got a grasp of what I am about to create, best way to get a grasp is to look at the futurecop L.A.P.D video link. Now what do you guys think of my - project?

Status
Not open for further replies.