• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StasCraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello , I am StasMaN and I would like to present you my project

Map's Type : AoS (Aeon of Strife) with some unique features
Number Of Players per team : 4 or 5 (didn't decide yet)
Number of Heroes : Currently 24 , might be more later
Map's Size : 128x128 (standard AoS ^^)
Sides:The Forgotten Champions and The Soulless Ones
Map's Features:
3 Basic , 1 Ultimate , 1 Racial and 1 Sealed abilities
Unique Heroes
Interesting and balanced gameplay (quality not quantity of the heroes is important in this map)
Loads of custom skins/models (I won't forget the credits of course)
Most of the spells will be triggered
Also towers will be upgradeable with different abilities (slow , entagling roots , firebolt and more
Tired of searching for items needed for recipes ? Not a problem , there will be some premade recipe shops providing you the combined items for extra cost
Lots of attribute based spells/skills to defeat imbalances and make all characters useful

Short Description : StasCraft™ is a interesting AoS style map with unique heroes , balanced gaming and not overpowered items , providing hours of fun for players

Here are some screenshots :

AoSTerrain.jpg

AoSTerrain2.jpg

AoSTerrain4.jpg

AoSTerrain3.jpg

Last edited:
Level 11
i think 1 thing u are done very wrong is importing the model file...
1.) only the model file, u try to see what the size of your map
( i m sure more than 1 mb )
So, it's was very hard to expand in battlenet, download time too long.
some more it was an AOS map need 10 players...
2.) u import the model without hero grow, it's really deficient.

Level 11
No, i m not meaning the model is too big or ugly...
i mean the file size of the model... is around 200kb each model?
you have import around 24 model file mean your map size could be 4800kb (4.8Mb)
how long it's need to download?

Level 3
dude ever since i joined this website you'ved started around 8 10 projects you had a new thread up every day bout some aos or orpg or w/e

Level 13
Yes , unlockable ability means that the ability has a requirement to unlock . At the start that ability does nothing , and it's name will be ''Seal'' or ''Sealed Ability'' and it will have a specific requirement to unlock , for example 10 hero kills . Once you achieve the requirement , you will be able to unlock the ability by clicking on it and then your character will enter Seal Removal state for 3 minutes (the character will become paused and invulnerable) after the time ends , you will achieve a new ability that will have great power , for example +150 movement speed or so . That's that ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.