• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Interesting or unique ideas for AoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone and I would like to ask for your suggestions/ideas for an AoS that me and my team are developing . More info about the project can be found here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f256/stascraft-90267/ .
Our current features are :
3 Basic , 1 Ultimate , 1 Racial and 1 Sealed abilities
Unique Heroes
Interesting and balanced gameplay (quality not quantity of the heroes is important in this map)
Loads of custom skins/models (I won't forget the credits of course)
Most of the spells will be triggered
Also towers will be upgradeable with different abilities (slow , entagling roots , firebolt and more)
Tired of searching for items needed for recipes ? Not a problem , there will be some premade recipe shops providing you the combined items (for extra cost of course)^^
Lots of attribute based spells/skills to defeat imbalances and make all characters useful
Your ideas will go here ^^

Level 7
Why would you bump this forum when you created another similar one with 2 pages in it?

Anyway

Maybe you could add a Nemisis/Domination system (if you've ever played Team Fortress 2 you will know what I mean.) This is where say hero a kills hero b 3 times, then it will make some sound and say in big red letters HERO A IS DOMINATING HERO B. If hero b kills him back, then HERO B GOT REVENGE ON HERO A. Keep in mind that this idea is completely stolen from another game, but it would be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.