• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is this a good and unique idea for AoS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Recently i had an idea for a "new" type of AoS. I dont know if someone else already had that idea.

I was thinking about an AoS map with 1 player as the "commander" and up to 4 players beeing the heroes (for each team). The commander plays the game like an rts game, which means he has a base with starting buildings (you cant build new buildings) and a goldmine or something similar as income. Also there will be capturable barracks and other buildings on the map were the commander can build new units (not sure about the unit types and the amount of different units yet). The heroes play the game similar to any AoS. Killing enemy units, towers and upgrade their skills and equipment (i was thinking about heroes not leveling up but "upgrading" the skills and equipment only with gold). The goal is to destroy the fortress of the opponent. This is just a first concept and i want to know what you guys think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.