• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft II Wings of Liberty Coop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, we played some more. :)

Nova Mission:
- The starting cutscene should show a nuke, but no nuke actually happens. Also Nova attacks during it which I think she shouldn't.
- The nuke indicators are small like in MP and not large like in the campaign. Intended?
- Thor (to the right of the controllable zerg) still can't go up his initial ramp. Is there maybe an invisible blocker or something?

Haven's Fall:
- Typo in level load description: "too" much dismay <--- should be "to" I think.

Safe Haven:
- The level load descriptions is missing a space between two sentences.
- Player green starts focused on orange
- AI allies are red. Shouldn't they be white?
- Arcade overview description: "[...] Haven.As the [...]" <--- space missing between "Haven." and "As", possible the same as above

Maw of the Void:
- Some terran start buildings start with reduced HP.

Last edited:
Level 25
Bumpelibump!

We've released the three Protoss prologue missions, which you can now find on the Arcade by searching for "Prologue Coop". So you now have something more to play while waiting for Hots to be completed.
You can find more info at our discord.
mission01_base.PNG

Level 35
Bumpelibump!

We've released the three Protoss prologue missions, which you can now find on the Arcade by searching for "Prologue Coop". So you now have something more to play while waiting for Hots to be completed.
You can find more info at our discord.

Nice work! :smile: Me and a mate truly enjoyed playing through the last, so looking forward to how this turns out.

Level 2
Hi, me and someone else played Mission 1 and 2 and died at mission 3 (so it was 2 player). Nice work, here are some points. :)

Lobby Settings:
- Why is "Mode", "Teams" and "Locked alliances even choosable?
- Please bring back Speed selection, I like playing it slower.

General:
- Chrono Boost is like it used to be. I actually played the Singleplayer missions recently and noticed that it is now like in Multiplayer. While I prefer the old system (like it is in your coop mode) it is not like the Singleplayer - just so you know.

Dark Whispers:
- Zerg were still in their main base even after killing the first stage. (they did move out again, but not out of their main base)
Screenshot2019-01-27 13_56_48.jpg

Ghosts in the Fog:
- I played player 1 (and 3) and my second Nexus' (player 3?) worker did not auto-collect minerals at the start.
- I think you can remove some minerals. You have way too much (at least on hard).
- The fog plane was cut off weirdly at some points:
Screenshot2019-01-27 14_47_42.jpg Screenshot2019-01-27 14_48_58.jpg

Level 2
Hi, are you still looking into here? :)

We LOVE that you are now using the proper cinematics/advanced cutscenes for the missions! Great work! :D

Mission 21
- Loading Screen Text: "Explosions makes..." no s @ make pls
- Cutscene Camera seems to be misaligned (at least for player 3) (see screenshot)
- Tycus and Dominion text labels are cyrillic even though I have english language? (see screenshots)
- Player 3's starport starts @ player 1's base
- Base-Landing-Cutscene has not many buildings actually land...

Mission 22
- Player 2 reported a missing soundfile for the intro cutscene in german language
- Player 1 gets an automated refinery? Nice, is this intended?
- Enemy support is pink?
- You added some scripted reinforcements with special units (axiom transport etc) right? Awesome :D

- Shared Resources is not very intuitive. I assume you made it this way so that a player can see how many resources they have belonging to them, but it would be cool if you could also see your teams entire resources as well.

All in all this keeps getting better and better!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 275
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 299
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 263
Level 1
This is amazing bro! You made this experience perfect for my friend an I!

I'm having one issue though. I'm the player starting the campaigns and we just finished the 5th mission. Starting on the 4th mission, my friend was able to build the Merc building (but nothing available there). I could not build that building at all. Then in the 5th mission, he could build it again and use it, but I couldn't build it still.

Is there a bug with the merc building?

Also, the discord link in your sig, LordDz, is not working.

Level 25
Only one player can build the merc compound, all players can use the same merc building.
From mission 4 and later you can buy mercs that you can use in it.

It shouldn't show up in mission 4, I'll see about disabling it there.

----------------------------------
New post:

We've recently started to Alpha Test the Hots campaign as well, you can find it on the arcade as of yesterday. Just search for "Hots Coop"
There are some major bugs that we are fixing right now, hopefully all of them should be squished as of the weekend.

EDIT: I've updated the discord link so it works now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.