• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.0.3 (the third one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Finally another patch has been released for Blizzard Entertainment's latest game StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. However I am sure most of us cannot help but feel slightly disappointed at the one single change the patch brought. Fixes, however, are always welcome and I am sure many people with limited internet access will find this patch to be of great use.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.0.3

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue preventing some players from accessing offline play from the login screen.

Level 12
Does it really matter that much?

Anyways - oh rofl, 1 update...a useful but not a epic one.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
If they were releasing updates every day, then that would be too much but it is only once every week or 2 which is more than enough time to justify posting. Yes news multiple times a day might be too much but every few days is perfectly axceptable and to be expected in an active and large site like this.

Additionally people who were suffering from the singleplayer issue would be extreemly glad to see this. People with limited free time to play might want to preupdate as well instead of wasting their limited playtime watching the update screen.

Level 22

Currently it's becoming like war3. This patch needed to have 'Fixed an issue with pause using a 3rd party ending up in a Tie game', 'Tie hackers have been smashed by the banhammer'.. Cause I came across ppl complaining and it seems it's real, yet we have to wait for patches to come. I will post whenever I come across one myself.

Level 2
Guys just leave him alone, it's his job to post any updates, I for one don't check the SC2 site, but I check the hive, so any update, I read. No matter how small it is. +1 for posting this.

Level 4
does it really matter?, i for one like the idea of posting the changes (as long as its not like once a day or something like that) as at my boarding school alot of thing are blocked (not including this website for some odd but cool reason) but still. this way i and maybe a few others can keep up to date. and now i know i wont have nearly as much difficulty trying to get my offline working, once i download the patch when i go home. and honestly those of you who oppose the idea all you really have to do is just not open the thread, its not really that hard and that way no harm done :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.