• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft 2 Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a while since i made a request on this forum so if this is the wrong page i apologies.
Normaly I would go to sc2mapster for help but all i got told was to follow a tutorial. Well I did and and horribly failed.

I have screenshots off some models called "Augustgrad Gate" and "Augustgrad Wall" but these are Terran Dominion Colors Red and Black with a Dominion Wolf Shield on the Gates and Dominion Shield Flags.

But what I need are the same models just with different textures, but I can not have them be replaceable textures as i will explain below

I my map you will have the United Earth Directorate with Walls and Gates and you will have the Terran Dominion with wall and gates. HOWEVER both have the Same Walls and Gates just Different Colors and Symbols as I will list below

Terran Dominion
Wall and Gate Colors = Red, Black/Grey
Wall and Gate Flags = Dominion Shield Flag
Gate Symbol = Dominion Shield
3930708-4169668443-Terra.jpg

United Earth Directorate (UED)
Wall and Gate Colors = White, Black/Grey
Wall and Gate Flags = UED Flag
Gate Symbol = UED Flag/Symbol
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.png

the attached screenshot is of the terran dominion themed wall and gates that i need UED Themed Models of.
pobh1iubp

I thank you in advance for any help you guys can give me.

By the way the map is finished othere then for these wall and gate ued themed models

Status
Not open for further replies.