• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting: Vertical Iron Gate Model (should be easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Yeah Im sick of messing around with triggers in the editor to turn the horizontal gate models into vertical gates... i just found a vertical model of the original gate but i would also like a vertical iron gate model (for in game upgrading purposes)

Thanks in advance :thumbs_up:

Edit: I would also like all the original animations namely "death", and "death alternate" and the vertical model i got of the original gate doesn't have a "death alternate" animation...so uhh if possible can someone do that one too with the original animations?

Last edited:
Level 3
Why don't you just change the facing of the gate?Create a new one based from a vertical and just change the model!

Also, you must have more rep to +rep people...

Explain? Im having a hard time doing this with GUI triggers

Level 3
Yeah... pretty much. :) thanks, are you doing both models or just the Iron Gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.