• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vertical and Diagonal Gate Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Could someone rotate the wc3 gate models to be both vertical and diagonal. Im using them for buildings, no destructibles. I would do it myself but I'm having trouble getting the animations to work properly. Also, for some reason when i did edit a gate model to be vertical it was no longer targetable by units in game. I didn't change anything in the object editor so it wasnt that.

I don't know if this not allowed on the hive, but I will pay someone to edit all the gate models (elven gate, iron gate, dungeon gate, etc) to have vertical and diagonal versions. If offering payment is not allowed, then my apologies. I know there already exists one diagonal version i can use, but Im talking about the other diagonal orientation.

If someone does this I think it would be extremely helpful to many people if they could upload the models as one big pack in the model section. Many people have requested this over the years, but no one has uploaded such a thing on here. It may seem simple, but most of us map makers don't have modeling experience and we aren't going to spend the time to learn. Usefulness trumps the requirement for unique custom models for me.

I uploaded the gate models below

Attachments

• BigElfGate.mdx
    45.6 KB · Views: 16
  • BigElfGate45.mdx
    45.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DungeonPorticulisGate.mdx
    25.4 KB · Views: 24
  • DungeonPorticulisGate45.mdx
    25.3 KB · Views: 19
  • ElfGate.mdx
    19.2 KB · Views: 22