• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft 2 Beta Key Give Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I want that CD KEY NOW.

no seriously, ill pay ya for it. or strip for it. or, or watever u would like me 2 do. pls...
I've been really active here on the hive since i discovered it like a week ago. Uploaded a rejected map ( xD Fail), had a fight with admins, but most of all, i just want that goddamn key. Come on, without that key, how will i feed my family? my wife called me saying we are running out of cash, and i got fired from work. Please, be nice and SAVE a POOR FAMILY.

Level 5
I want that CD KEY NOW.

no seriously, ill pay ya for it. or strip for it. or, or watever u would like me 2 do. pls...
I've been really active here on the hive since i discovered it like a week ago. Uploaded a rejected map ( xD Fail), had a fight with admins, but most of all, i just want that goddamn key. Come on, without that key, how will i feed my family? my wife called me saying we are running out of cash, and i got fired from work. Please, be nice and SAVE a POOR FAMILY.

Desperate much till such a marvellous story

Level 31
If there are still CD keys out there, I would like to have one.

I never played Starcraft before, I only saw screenshots and concept arts.
I always was fascinated by that game, but never spend my money for playing it. -.-
But know, after seeing the awesome graphic of SC2 I would love to play it and discovering the universe of Starcraft.

I'm also a big Astronomy fan, so I would find it interesting to see the terrain of the planets and also made my own space terrain with the editor.

Well, I don't think you will give me a key, but I would be happy if you did it.
You've got the power to make people happy. :)

Have a nice day :)

Level 40
but there is no mod to play against vs computer, neither to play singleplayer. (So I lost a round because of rush
If you signed up as a "Veteran" for placement matches counting Wc3 as RTS experience (hint: it isn't) then be prepared to lose several games due to rushing, cheese, etc. In my four games so far I have faced:

Fast Stalker Tech.
6 pool.
FE pool with baneling tech and speed upgrade.
Banshee rush.

All of those are relatively easy to win (I'm 4-0 at present) with some experience from Starcraft, but this level (Veteran) is hardly forgiving to newcomers.

Most SC players hated Heroes and Items, so, don't suggest it on the Beta Forums.
Indeed. Wc3 is not a pure RTS, and people can hardly expect pure RTSes to have them.

They would come to WCR to say how better RTS SC1 is (LOL).
Laugh all you want, but seeing as WC3 is not a pure RTS this is more or less by definition true, aside from SC1's brilliance.

Beta forums are a little different, they cant flame or they will get banned but they can still troll in a mannered way. Anyway since my suggestions for melee improvements made lot of point, no1 even tried to troll me, knowing I was right. I wouldn't use those forums anymore, though.
Someone's a tad arrogant.

If there are still CD keys out there, I would like to have one.

I never played Starcraft before, I only saw screenshots and concept arts.
I always was fascinated by that game, but never spend my money for playing it. -.-
But know, after seeing the awesome graphic of SC2 I would love to play it and discovering the universe of Starcraft.

I'm also a big Astronomy fan, so I would find it interesting to see the terrain of the planets and also made my own space terrain with the editor.

Well, I don't think you will give me a key, but I would be happy if you did it.
You've got the power to make people happy. :)

Have a nice day :)
In all seriousness, if you are honestly interested in the beta, go get SC (by whatever means you so please) and play some games both online and offline to get used to it. You will get stomped in those games, but it will help you get stomped much less should you play SC2 melee.

Level 22
I have played BW for 2 years and war3 for 7 years, so I signed up as Veteran. I dont share it much here but im also a war3 player, not pro but let's say 'starting to get good' have lots of tournament participation. When I quit war3, now sc2 is SC, the game is mass more and macro than play smart and with micro.. smth I'll miss when playing SC2.

But WC3 sure helped a lot because I am better in micro and control than those SCers but would lose due to less expands or units. It's hard to keep up the massing of units they do, cause indeed it will be easier for SCers to do it. But there are already WC3 pro players who are now pro at SC2, so it sure helps if you've made more than 3000 solo games in war3. Maybe ONE needs to have played BW as well, to know SC gameplay =/= WC3 gameplay and the combo of both games is nice. Well' for me I can say I've played lots of BW to know that. I just need practice as I havent played SC1 vs players much, so I dont complain about some losses...

Level 5
Factors that Contribute to my SC2 beta key Qualification

I claim that I am qualified candidate to recieve a Starcraft II Beta key. My reasons primarily regard that I infinitely love starcraft, I contribute to this community, and I desire to continue my contributions to this community (with both starcraft and warcraft modding).

If I were to recieve this beta key, then I will explore the fundamentals of Starcraft II and begin producing a unique modification of the game to this community. I am certain my abilities to modify a game are exceptional. Please see my latest game in production, which the URL can be found under my signature. If I can create good mods on warcraft III, then my goal is to do so on starcraft.

Starcraft was the first RTS game that I have ever played. This game entails the most sacred of my own gaming memories. As mentioned, if I had the opportunity to play this game I would feel infinetly complete.

Lastly, although it was inferred, I have contributed to this community in the past, I am in the process of releasing a new and exciting ORPG that pushes warcraft boundaries, and I will continue to contribute to this website in the future. I would be more than pleased to recieve this Beta-key. One of my main reasons to obtain it is so that I can have an early start at producing things for this community.

Level 9
-tell me how excited you are and
- tell me why you deserve it.

okay i might not have everything of topdog, but I'm active and i luv you lol and i could help hive with maps in sc2 noticed i said help not make anything but string or half of data. i saw most of it by friends its confusing.

Level 12
That still counts as ''asslicking'', doesn't it?
Anyways, like it was announced, the game will be (should be atleast) in stores at july 27 - read the news Ralle posted - so you really dont have much time for Beta anymore.

Level 1
Hello, I like watching starcraft and starcraft 2 matches and stuff, reading strategies, and I'd like to get good at it. Honestly I've registered here only to get the key, I have the cracked launcher but it only works against AI. I wont' come back here afterwards, or anything as I don't care about modding much, but what I can do, is that if I receive a key, I can give 2 Bloodline Champions beta keys (friend invites) to the people here, or whoever you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.