• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 4 a Starcraft 2 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11

WC4: SC2 is a highly ambitious project that will utilize the immense power of the Galaxy Editor in order to breathe life into the Warcraft RTS series once more.
This will be a fully fledged conversion featuring a breathtaking, lore abiding storyline spanning seven emotionally-gripping campaigns containing new units, new heroes and new features as well as a fully fledged melee mode.
Of course this will not happen overnight; if this project is to live up to its namesake a whole host of skilled individuals will be required, from beta-testing to skinners and modellers to composers and 2D artists.
This is a complete overhaul; the finished product will have much more in common with wc3 than sc2, however daunting it may seem this is possible and can happen, but not without commitment! Not without you!

Join the team, post suggestions or just show us your enthusiasm!
Warcraft IV lies but a click away!

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/starcraft-ii-408/wc4-sc2-165515/

Last edited:
Level 20
~ RECRUITMENT NOTICE ~

Full-post writers are urgently required for this mod, private message me for an application if you meet the following criteria:

PLEASE NOTE: Writing is not an easy position to fill, believe it or not being 'that' good at writing is just as hard as modelling/terraining and coding. I do not want legions of people applying just because they think it is an easy project opportunity, my standards will be very high until further notice.

If the above doesn't apply to you, please feel free to PM me with a request and I will outline a unique task for you. It's just too easy to copy and paste 'example work'.

{EDIT}
~~~NEVER MIND~~~

Wrong Forum/Section.

See project recruitment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.