1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Stable

Submitted by Mike
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Human stable. Everything in it seems to be Ok, except the basement((

Keywords:
Stable Horse Building House
Contents

Stable (Model)

Reviews
[img] [img] Misha [img] 3rd Oct 2013 Moderator's Review: looks and performs quite cool.. although, i feel that there should be something more going on in the animations like more scaffolding or maybe hammers in the build anim, building...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] Misha [​IMG] 3rd Oct 2013
    Moderator's Review:

looks and performs quite cool.. although, i feel that there should be something more going on in the animations like more scaffolding or maybe hammers in the build anim, building breaking apart and getting charred in death anim.. that charred stuff sinking in decay anim.. lill bit more random horse head movement in stand and in stand work..
    feel free to PM me about this so we can chat a bit more on it :)

well, approved.

2. GreeN!X

GreeN!X

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    This is really great, although the texture for the wall is a little too stretched IMO. Still, 4/5

3. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, the textures needs fix. I'll work on them.

4. Matt

Matt

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very useful, and seems stable enough.

5. vlekje5

vlekje5

Resources:
    Resources:

is that a joke?

6. Matt

Matt

Resources:
    Resources:
    :ogre_hurrhurr:

7. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Looks neat. Along with that, I'd also consider something more in the Work anim; the moving horse-heads is not quite so noticeable as I would've hoped. Maybe the classic "open door & glowy smokey particles" deal? Or hay filtering down from the loft, or smoke rising from the chimney?

Strangely...
    I feel a sense of Deja vu... Have I said all this before?

8. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good idea with hay filtering down from the loft. Im added it to work animation. Chimney smoke also added.

9. NourmeusXL

NourmeusXL

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awasome ;) i thouth you just make torture doodats xD

10. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks a lot for approval))

11. Pson

Pson

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've noticed an issue with it. When I lower the camera to the lowest possible point in game, the model disappears. Also, I'd like to suggest that you use another foundation for this one as well as your Mine model, maybe just the default human one, this one doesn't look good and downgrades the visuals of the models when they are on uneven ground.

12. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Pson, Hm, thats strange. Maybe the problem in the Extens. Im Calculated them once again. Now the model should not disappear. I used grass foundation instead of this.

13. Pson

Pson

Resources:
    Resources:
    Btw, if this helps, it actually didn't disappear only when I lowered the camera, later on I noticed it did when the model was on the edge of the screen in general as well.

Nice about the update, I'll check it when I work on the editor again, as I'm using it for my map.

14. Lamech J Hever

Lamech J Hever

Resources:
    Resources:
    Love the model and it will be very useful. Hopefully an icon will be made for it sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.