• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stable

Human stable. Everything in it seems to be Ok, except the basement((

Keywords:
Stable Horse Building House
Contents

Stable (Model)

Reviews
Misha 3rd Oct 2013 Moderator's Review: looks and performs quite cool.. although, i feel that there should be something more going on in the animations like more scaffolding or maybe hammers in the build anim, building breaking apart and...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
3rd Oct 2013
Moderator's Review:

looks and performs quite cool.. although, i feel that there should be something more going on in the animations like more scaffolding or maybe hammers in the build anim, building breaking apart and getting charred in death anim.. that charred stuff sinking in decay anim.. lill bit more random horse head movement in stand and in stand work..
feel free to PM me about this so we can chat a bit more on it :)

well, approved.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Looks neat. Along with that, I'd also consider something more in the Work anim; the moving horse-heads is not quite so noticeable as I would've hoped. Maybe the classic "open door & glowy smokey particles" deal? Or hay filtering down from the loft, or smoke rising from the chimney?

I feel a sense of Deja vu... Have I said all this before?

Level 7
I've noticed an issue with it. When I lower the camera to the lowest possible point in game, the model disappears. Also, I'd like to suggest that you use another foundation for this one as well as your Mine model, maybe just the default human one, this one doesn't look good and downgrades the visuals of the models when they are on uneven ground.

Level 7
Btw, if this helps, it actually didn't disappear only when I lowered the camera, later on I noticed it did when the model was on the edge of the screen in general as well.

Nice about the update, I'll check it when I work on the editor again, as I'm using it for my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.