1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Stables

Submitted by Hayate and Mike, Mike
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
One more tiered model for pack. Special thanks for Hayate for animating horses.

Keywords:
Stables
Contents

Stables (Model)

Reviews
10:47, 18th Apr 2016 The_Silent: Looks good and performs well ingame.
  1. 10:47, 18th Apr 2016
    The_Silent: Looks good and performs well ingame.

2. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I must say this isn't one of your best models, I don't know how you could improve it but there simply feels like it's lacking something.
    On a side note it also not that useful due to it lacking a "work" animation and also in the Second stand is that supposed to be a mini water tower? In a model with no "units" it could have worked but you have horses that kinda pin point the size so that makes your Water Tower seem miniscule.
    I'm sure you could improve this.

3. UmbraUnda

UmbraUnda

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I agree^. Could also say the same with the archery range...

Some buildings are too far apart, also not much in upgrade size and lots of empty space.

To improve, I would add a second tier onto the building and make it bigger to fill up the empty corners. Also remove the water tower, it kinda random and doesn't fit in the stables setting- its not a farm.

Not saying it's a bad model, just needs more... The hay and water feed areas are a nice touch, would also like to see those expand with upgrades.

4. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No work animation?

5. SteakMediumRare

SteakMediumRare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Noice.

The fact that this model is 3 models makes this very useful. I'm sure to find uses for this, especially in Cinematics.

5/5