• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spiritwolf

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Model of an spirit wolf, sorry I really can't think is a better description
this model is made using MDL edition and magos model editor
give credits if use, and sorry again for this bad description

Update 1

* Changed texture for some of his animations
* Added a ribbon to each one of his claws
* Changed Decay Flesh animation to Dissipate

Update 2

* Removed the glow
* Fixed Dissipate animation speed
* Added white flames particle emiter to his eyes

Keywords:
Wolf, Spirit, Spirit Wolf, Skizzik, Brasil, Aweii
Contents

Spiritwolf (Model)

Spiritwolf (Model)

Reviews
18:39, 23rd Jan 2009 Pyritie: Change material + add particles gogogo?

M

18:39, 23rd Jan 2009
Pyritie: Change material + add particles gogogo?

Level 6
Nice model, but I have some suggestions. Re-add the Decay Flesh, and fix the Decay Bone animation. That way it could be used as non-heros as well. That or remove the decay bone altogether, which is less useful.
Also the dissipate is too slow, it needs to be sped up.
And Also, is there any way of making the red sparks that appear when he attacks team coloured? Or wolf that require an external texture?

So far a very nice model edit and I think useful! =)

Level 11
i don't remenber who's the creator, but hive already have one spirit bear
someone have any other spirit animal ideia???

Edit

This glow is giving to much problems to me, so i decided to don't remove it anymore, because of it i needed to donwload my model 3 times(sorry), butttttt..... i added some white particles to his eyes and fixed the dissipate animation speed, i think i can update it tomorrow

Last edited:
Level 6
A series of spirit animals would be awesome! If you do end up going through with it, make sure you make a... spirit turtle...

J/K, you don't have to. I just like... turtles... :jd:

Level 7
Any reason this should cause WEU to crash? Cause mine did as soon as I chose it as a model :p

Level 7
I also might be changing back again. I think it fucks up to many times.
But back to topic: I got the model working and I think it's quite good :thumbs_up:

Level 5
I really like this model and want to use it, but it causes both the WE and the Game to crash, so if anyone knows of a way to fix it, that would be fantastic.