• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

summoning w/o replacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I've customized a spell that summons 2 creeps at 60 mana points(maximum 120), so that if i'm at 120 i can double click and summon twice. BUT the spell refers to the "spiritwolf" origin spell, so when i double click to summon again, the 2 units are replaced with 2 new ones just like the common orc farseer spell! Is there a way to summon these creeps without replacing themselves??

Level 21
the summon water elemental spell replaces the unit anyway!
This is a spell given to a dummy unit, of course. no hero.

Summon water elemental does not replace the summoned unit.
If the spell is given to a dummy unit, why don't you just create 2 dummy units and make them cast the summon spell instead of having 1 dummy to cast it twice?

Level 19
what is wrong with using water elemantel with number of units by 2

(everyone is trying to say this already... just spamming)

Level 20
ok fixed. If i had two summonelemental type spells in a magician, once summoning the first one, either by retrying to summon the same spell it summons the second creature type! O_O

I had to put "SummonQuillbeast" to the first type, and "summonwaterelemental" to the second. There it summons over and over. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.