• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spells help (unit oriented)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok, i Want to make my Hero be able to walk through units, yet not through terrain deformations/cliffs etc. How am i supposed to do that? I've tried turning the collision of, but that doesn't work because he can run right off the screen. I've tried giving him flying height but sometimes it looks like he's actually flying, which i don't want.

And for some reason, giving him the ghost (visible) ability won't allow him to move through units. Someone help because this makes no sense.

Level 11
The only ability which I reckon doing this is Wind Walking. I didn't test the new version by now (strange...) and I cannot do it especially now since I no longer have wc3 (yet...) but I believe that it can move only through units. Umm... I also believe that making the collision of the unit itself very very small 0.04 or something would kinda do the trick but I'm not sure.

Level 10
The collision on the unit is set to 0.00. Thing is, i move the unit through triggers. So each 0.03 seconds, he's moved forward a little bit. maybe that will help clarify. And when he hjas windwalk, he turns invisible to units i think. But i'll look into it so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.