• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell - Tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buildable "waygate" where the owner can build a maximum of two of these structures, and once the second is built they are connected until one is destroyed. The units should not have a teleportation affect, instead when they run into the structure they sink down into it. It would also be nice if the duration of the move was based on the distance between the two structures.

Of course MUI, but if it helps the most that will ever use it would be 4 players at once.

Level 37
Hi there! I've worked on the ability a bit. Making corpses isn't the hard part. What causes slight trouble is that apparently one can not scale only one dimension of a unit. I would have wanted to use that to make the units "sink" into the ground as they use the gateway.

I have an alternative solution in mind however.

So, I'm working on the spell :thumbs_up:

Level 37
Well here's an update:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=w1rdug

You can build waygates with the ability. You can only have a maximum of two (2) waygates at the same time.

Step on one, and the unit disappears, and reappears after a while at the other waygate. The time depends on the distance of the waygates.

It still needs a lot of work, it has many bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.