• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, I'd like to request a spell. Coding language doesn't matter. However, I'd like to point out that I'm using looking_for_help's DDS.

1. Pyroclasm. (Active-Bouncing Target spell - Casting for 2 seconds to use a giant fire ball, dealing 6x int damage on the target and bouncing up to 7 times. It cannot hit the same target more than 3 times and if the enemy that Pyroclasm hits is Ablaze, it deals 10% increased damage on the next bounce and does not lose its boost until it's over. Explain: if Pyroclasm hits targets: 1,2,3,1 and targets 1 and 2 are Ablaze, pyroclasm's damage on the 5th hit will have 30% increased damage.) (Cooldown: 180 seconds. Mana Cost: 1000)

About ablaze - that's a mark acquired thru casting another spell that I've already made myself.

THE SPELL HAS TO BE MUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.