• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spells] Some GUI things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
I'm currently making a little one-lane mini AoS. Sadly, my coding expertise is somewhat ... lacking. I need some assistance with the following abilities

Fire Darts:

Hurls a flurry of 6/7/8 darts at an enemy unit. Each dart has a 50% chance to hit, dealing X damage and stunning for 0.2 seconds.

Endless Chain:
Releases a volatile chain of lightning upon a nearby foe, that bounces to close targets as well, for 99 bounces. The inital bounce deals 1 damage, but the chain gains 25% damage for each bounce.
This spell MUST bounce back onto previous targets also! (The part that I couldn't get to work :( Moon Glaives bounces back, but only for 9 bounces, and Chain Lightning bounces 99 times, but doesn't go for previous targets.)

I'll take JASS or GUI, but they must be leakless and MUI. Preferably by one of the more well known coders, because I am an elitist prick. And converting to custom text doesn't count :)

Rep and cookies will be gifted

Level 10
That fire dart ability is eazy. Just make some dummys give them models of darts. Then set their path to a random spot in targeted area. Then make a variable having a random number from 1 to 2. IF variable = 1 then cause damage to one unit in area and set the path of one dummy to the unit. tada a quick spell in 5 secs lol. I could make it for you if u still got questions

Level 28
Hmm.. guess I do your first request ;)

//edit:
Well the base is finished - eyecandy is next, I'll be back

//edit2:

Firedarts

A single-target-spell

9924341048028143978200977.jpg

Tooltip
Conjures multiple burning arrows around the caster.
Each arrow has a 50% chance to hit the targeted unit and stun it for 0.2s
Damage: Int * 1
Range: 800
Type: Active
Cooldown: 8s
--
*Spell is mui/gui
--
2oo9 by Squiggy

Attachments

• Fire.Darts-S.w3x
    46.1 KB · Views: 33