• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI SPELLS Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello,i need a few spells,credits will be given.

Spell 1 : Punishing Glaive - the huntress throws a punishing glaive which deals x5 agi dmg to enemy units in cone.
Spell type : Point target
Spell effects : I want the Glaive Thrower(Missile) model for this spell.

Spell 2 : Poison Release - hits every enemy in 600 AoE with shadow strike.Slows AS/MS by 15% and DOT 300 per 3 seconds for 15 seconds.
Spell type : Instant cast(No target)

Spell 3 : Eclipse - CHANNELING 8 seconds>>>
> In those 8 seconds 3 lunar beams/sec/ will hit random enemies around you in 800 AoE,each dealing x2.5 agi dmg and 0.25 seconds stun.
Lunar beams will not cast all at once per sec,each 0.33 seconds one beam will be cast.
Spell type : Channeling
Spell effects : Starfall(effect)<effect> for lucent beam that'll hit enemies and for caster who will hold the spell.

I USE Looking_for_help's DDS,link here : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...1-0-0-2-a-231846/?prev=search=DDS&d=list&r=20

Level 6
Yes i need them GUI and MUI,AS - attack speed,MS - move speed,DOT - damage over time.

Level 6
Like carriorn swarm,basic wc3 spell,you know it right?The carriorn swarm damages enemy units in a cone,i want the same spell,but different model and different damage(x5 agi).And also GUI MUI and looking_for_help's DDS.

Level 6
Yes i want DDS in it too and just 1 missile.Actually,just do the other 2 spells and leave that one,,i found a way to make it myself.

Level 15
Spell 2 is done , MUI MPI .
Spell 3 in progress

If you have any problems with spell 1 . Tell me , Because I actually understood that you need to have enemies hit in a triangle not cone . :/

Also , When I finish, Do you want them private?

EDIT : The two spells are done

Last edited:
Level 15
Well this is the best I could reach , btw , these are the first MUI MPI spells I made , Becuz I 'm lazy to make so spells
  • Init
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- -------Creating Hashtable------- --------
      • Hashtable - Create a hashtable
      • Set Poison_Hashtable = (Last created hashtable)
      • Hashtable - Create a hashtable
      • Set EC_Hashtable = (Last created hashtable)
      • -------- Remove The rest , Just for testing --------
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Distance to target to 2500.00 over 0.00 seconds
      • Visibility - Disable fog of war
      • Visibility - Disable black mask
  • Spell 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Poison Release
    • Actions
      • -------- Saving MUI MPI Integer --------
      • Hashtable - Save Poison_Optimization_Integer as (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) of (Key 1) in Poison_Hashtable
      • -------- Creating Variable According to MUI --------
      • Set Posion_Caster[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] = (Triggering unit)
      • -------- Saving Variables Of Damage / DOT --------
      • Set Posion_Damage[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] = 300.00
      • Set Poison_DurationOfSpell[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] = 15.00
      • Set Poison_PeriodicTime[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] = 3.00
      • Set Poison_ShadowStrike_Effect = Finger of Death
      • -------- Turning On Spell --------
      • Set Posion_CasterPoint[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] = (Position of Posion_Caster[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))])
      • Set Posion_Enemy_Group = (Units within 600.00 of Posion_CasterPoint[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable)) Equal to True))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Posion_Enemy_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Triggering unit) is alive) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\shadowstrike\shadowstrike.mdl
              • Set Poison_SHADOWs[Posion_SS_Integer] = (Last created special effect)
              • Set Poison_GoodPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
              • Lightning - Create a Poison_ShadowStrike_Effect lightning effect from source Posion_CasterPoint[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] to target Poison_GoodPoint
              • Lightning - Destroy (Last created lightning effect)
              • Set Posion_SS_Integer = (Posion_SS_Integer + 1)
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Poison_GoodPoint)
            • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Posion_CasterPoint[GetHandleIdBJ(LoadPlayerHandleBJ(udg_Poison_Optimization_Integer, 1, udg_Poison_Hashtable))])
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Posion_Enemy_Group)
      • Countdown Timer - Start Posion_Timer as a One-shot timer that will expire in Poison_DurationOfSpell[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] seconds
      • Trigger - Turn on Spell 2 Loop <gen>
  • Spell 2 Loop
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- Recognizing Enemies' Group + Damaging 'em --------
      • Set Posion_CasterPoint[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] = (Position of Posion_Caster[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))])
      • Set Posion_Enemy_Group = (Units within 600.00 of Posion_CasterPoint[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable)) Equal to False))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Posion_Enemy_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Picked unit) Not equal to Posion_Caster[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))]
            • Then - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Picked unit) is dead) Equal to False
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Set the custom value of (Picked unit) to ((Custom value of (Picked unit)) + 1)
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Custom value of (Picked unit)) Greater than or equal to 100
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Unit - Set the custom value of (Picked unit) to 0
                      • Unit - Cause Posion_Caster[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] to damage (Picked unit), dealing 300.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Shadow Strike
                      • Unit - Cause Posion_Caster[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] to damage (Picked unit), dealing 15.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Slow Poison
                    • Else - Actions
                • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Posion_CasterPoint[GetHandleIdBJ(LoadPlayerHandleBJ(udg_Poison_Optimization_Integer, 1, udg_Poison_Hashtable))])
  • Spell 2 End
    • Events
      • Time - Posion_Timer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off Spell 2 Loop <gen>
      • Set Posion_Caster[(Key (Load Poison_Optimization_Integer of 1 in Poison_Hashtable))] = No unit
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to Posion_SS_Integer, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Special Effect - Destroy Poison_SHADOWs[(Integer A)]
  • Spell 3
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Eclipse
    • Actions
      • -------- Saving MUI MPI Integer --------
      • Hashtable - Save EC_MUI_Integer as (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) of (Key 1) in EC_Hashtable
      • -------- Creating Variable According to MUI --------
      • Set EC_Caster[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))] = (Triggering unit)
      • -------- Saving Variables Of All Settings , Change as you want --------
      • Set EC_Damage = (2.50 x (Real((Agility of EC_Caster[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))] (Include bonuses)))))
      • Set EC_Duration = 8.00
      • Set EC_EG_AOE = 800.00
      • Set SS_Real_Duration = 0.25
      • Set SS_Boolean_Stack = True
      • Set SS_Real_Distance = (Random real number between 1.00 and 300.00)
      • Custom script: call ExecuteFunc("StunSystem_Run")
      • -------- Turning On Spell --------
      • Unit - Pause EC_Caster[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))]
      • Countdown Timer - Start EC_Timer as a One-shot timer that will expire in EC_Duration seconds
      • Trigger - Turn on Spell 3 Loop <gen>
  • Spell 3 Loop
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.33 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- Picking Random Unit - Damaging It --------
      • Set EC_Caster_Point[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))] = (Position of EC_Caster[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))])
      • Set EC_Enemies_Group = (Units owned by Player 2 (Blue))
      • Set EC_RandomUnit[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))] = (Random unit from EC_Enemies_Group)
      • Set EC_RandomUnit_Point = (Position of EC_RandomUnit[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))])
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of EC_RandomUnit[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))] using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Starfall\StarfallTarget.mdl
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of EC_Caster[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))]) at EC_RandomUnit_Point facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp
      • Unit - Remove (Last created unit) from the game
      • Unit - Cause EC_Caster[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))] to damage EC_RandomUnit[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))], dealing EC_Damage damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_EC_Caster_Point[GetHandleIdBJ(LoadPlayerHandleBJ(udg_EC_MUI_Integer, 1, udg_EC_Hashtable))])
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_EC_RandomUnit_Point)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_EC_Enemies_Group)
  • Spell 3 End
    • Events
      • Time - EC_Timer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off Spell 3 Loop <gen>
      • Unit - Unpause EC_Caster[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))]
      • Set EC_Caster[(Key (Load EC_MUI_Integer of 1 in EC_Hashtable))] = No unit
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_EC_Caster_Point[GetHandleIdBJ(LoadPlayerHandleBJ(udg_EC_MUI_Integer, 1, udg_EC_Hashtable))])
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_EC_Enemies_Group)
Triggers added :wwink:

Attachments

• Haag.w3x
    29.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Level 6
Ok the spells are ok,but there is something that needs to be fixed,i said i want Starfall(effect)<effect>,not starfall(starfall target),i can change it but it gets removed on the same second it spawns,i want it to stay at least 1 second,if i remove the destroy effect thing then its permanent...can u fix that?

Level 15
Ok the spells are ok,but there is something that needs to be fixed,i said i want Starfall(effect)<effect>,not starfall(starfall target),i can change it but it gets removed on the same second it spawns,i want it to stay at least 1 second,if i remove the destroy effect thing then its permanent...can u fix that?

I will try . Also , There is a bug that causes No-Damage . It's the condition of 'Pick every player in ( Players owned by PLAYER 2! ). I must remove it and add units owned by enemy . I will going to give you the feedback .

Status
Not open for further replies.