• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request [GUI] :Gather Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spell Request [MUI] :Gather Moonlight
I need it in GUI/MUI, I can't understand Jass yet.

A Channeling Spell, When Channel, There will have the Starfall effect Playing and playing Channeling animation while Adding X mana Per Second. Effect stops until X second later or An Order.

I hope someone can help on this, I don't know how to do channeling skill xd

If Possible, make it only cast-able at night

Level 22
But starfall IS a channeling spell. You can directly based it on Starfall

The only thing that needed to be triggered is the addition of mana per sec and the castable at night which is fairly simple.

I currently do not have access to a pc with WE so I was not able to post the map.
Anyway if you cant wait, I can post the trigger here

Level 22
Here is your map. Fully MUI and leakless.

If you don't understand something, just ask.

Only castable at night and when it is currently being channeled while day time is reached, it will automatically stop.
Regenerates 10 mana per second.

Attachments

• Gather Moonlight.w3x
    16.2 KB · Views: 49
Level 13
Btw guys this dummy casters should I put a spell on them? So if my spell has 4 lvls I will make 4 dummy casters right?

Level 22
Yes you should since the purpose of a dummy caster is to cast the spell that has the real effect while the Channel based spell is just for show.
Not 4 dummy caster, but 4 levels of the dummy caster's ability

Depending on the situation. But most of the time, you should make 4 levels and in the trigger, you must set the ability level of the dummy caster equal to the ability level of the caster

Instances where you do not need more levels for the dummy caster's ability is when the damage is in the trigger itself

Level 13
For example can I just like make a lvl 1, lvl 2, lvl 3, and lvl 4 poison. And put it all in the dummycaster, and the trigger itself will make the dummy cast which poison to cast?

AbilityName
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked
Coniditons
(Triggering Unit) has AbilityName
Actions
Unit-Make DummyUnit cast CustomPoison to (AttackingUnit)

Could show me a map which this spell has 4 lvls, I really had a slow understanding sorry :(

Level 22
  • Event
    • Unit - A unit is attacked
  • Conditions
    • Level of Poison Skin from attacked unit greater than 0
  • Actions
    • Set tempPoint = Position of Attacking unit
    • Unit - Create 1 dummy caster for Owner of Attacked unit at tempPoint
    • Unit - Add Acid Bomb to last created unit
    • Unit - Set Level of Acid Bomb for last created unit to Level of Poison Skin from Attacked unit
    • Unit - Order Last Created Unit to Neutral - Acid Bomb Attacking Unit
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_tempPoint)
You can edit Acid Bomb's Buff description and icon to the way you want since it will be visible.
Edit the Acid Bomb ability to the way you want. Make sure it has no manacost.
Don't forget to change Cast point Animation to zero to make it looks instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.