• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Spell in GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Is it possible to make spell for hero that gives him for example +100 damage when enemy hero eith less than 30% HP is in 400 distance to that hero?
:con::con:
I want to make it as a spell for her that will allow him to have more damage on next levels of spell. But is it possible in GUI ?

Plz help me

Level 19
Every Second
Group Every Unit in Map that has your ability
set lolz = picked unit
Group Every Unit in 400 range with center as position of lolz
if Picked unit is enemy of lolz and it has hp lower than %30
Summon a dummy set its speed-damage boost ability to level of the ability you use of lolz and order it to cast speed-damage boost ability (lasts 1 second)

hope you got me

Level 24
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Level of Ability for (Unit)) Equal to 0
    • Then - Actions
      • -------- Actions Here --------
    • Else - Actions
Just do one of those if functions for each of the levels for the ability, changing the effect/damage of the spell for each level.

Level 19
lolz is a unit variable you create (choose a different name)
Summon a dummy set its speed-damage boost ability to level of the ability you use of lolz and order it to cast speed-damage boost ability (lasts 1 second)

after creating dummy
Unit - Add <Speed-damage increasing ability> to (Last Created Unit)
Unit - Set <Speed-damage increasing ability> of (Last Created Unit) to (Unit - <Heroes Ability> level of lolz)

The speed increasing ability you will use must have same number of levels with ability of your Hero
After we create dummy we set his speed increasing ability level to ability level of our hero

Level 7
Sorry i make such ability using trigger first time, always used object editor only :/. I used GUI to spawn footies and hero select system. Had long break in WE and i forgot many things. But how to increase damage and rate without increasing agility? Its custom value or? The name of ability is bloodlooster.
  • bloodluster
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set the custom value of (Last created unit) to 7
      • Group of Units - Pick every unit in (Units within 400.00 of (Center of (Playable map area))) and do (Trigger - Add to (This trigger) the event (unit - A unit comes within 400.00 of (Last created unit)))
Help plz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.