• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hey

this isn't a spell factory thought I might open one later ;)

Still this is a request for idea for spells to my teams map, check signature link please.

So basic I want ideas that can be made in GUI (ofc I can prob make heavy spells liike vJassers but it shouldn't be like 3k GUI lines ^^ )

So I want basic anything except ICE ideas cause that theme is alrdy finished.

So brainstorm me now.

All ideas are good except the bad ones :)

Ofc credits for the ideas will be added and if you have the time or the spirit, make 'em yourself and give 'em to me and I will check ^^

if you make them yourself, they don't have to be MUI but it's a big + if they are ;)

regards

~baassee

Level 22
I vote yes for this theme to be redirected to Idea Factory. This forum section is not the place for spell idea requests, and you knew that.

Thought only the idea factory were about your own map ideas not when you're out of 'em :(

Well I'll have to recheck the rules.

And yes I need spell ideas :)

edit

Mini-Me said:
Here you can tell about your map idea(s) which are not yet in development and get usefull feedback on them. You can also share your idea(s) in here for others to use.

Level 23
a spell that creates wards that are locust and have a stacking trueshot aura.

another spell that marks target giving all units that attack it a bonus to attack speed. nearby wards will launch magic attacks on marked units dealing damage based on the wards level.

edit: checked ur map. i can help with hero ideas too if u tell me what models u have already used.

Level 22
a spell that creates wards that are locust and have a stacking trueshot aura.

another spell that marks target giving all units that attack it a bonus to attack speed. nearby wards will launch magic attacks on marked units dealing damage based on the wards level.

edit: checked ur map. i can help with hero ideas too if u tell me what models u have already used.

not bad, I'll consider it :)

Level 3
What about this: An AoE Passive life drain, i mean, when a unit comes within 600 range of the unit with ability, then make it drain life from that unit (would be coolest if it works while moving and should be able to have multiple targets.)

Level 23
Soul Burn:
deals damage over time and damage every time the unit attacks and more damage every time the unit casts spells.

Shredder Blade:
adds bonus dice to attacks like footmen damage upp.

LongBow: [ultimate]
adds a lot of bonus attack range but when attacking units outside the units normal range attckspeed gets slowed depending how far enemies are (aiming, u know)

Holy Light:
ground targeted spell that heals allied units and damages and slows enemy units in range. low effect, cd and manacost.

Disruption Aura:
affected enemies have a chance to get stunned when they try to cast a spell.

True Aim:
reveals neraby enemy units (base it on dust of appearance) and reduces their armor.

Phantom Arrow:
deals more damage the farther away the enemy is, slows it and reduces its armor.

Firebolt:
deals damage depending of the casters int and stuns for 1.5 seconds.

i could also give u whole sets for some heroes, since spells need to have good synergy etc.

Level 12
lol i aint good with making spell ideas for maps i aint making but it all depends what u need, it can be channeling (makes rain of fire use some kind of meteors maybe) Nuke, call a big one on an area, Single unit, makes a small one, Line attack, summons a line of meteor hiting anyhitng in front of the unit etc.

Level 3
Pitfall:
the hero makes a pit in the ground and all units on the edges and inside the pit falls to the center of the pit there the hero stands and smashing them to peices =). and after a while (let's say 7 seconds) the pit raises back to regular terrain so fast that it throws enemies within the hole in the air and stunning them, and the stuns lasts longer the further to the center you are. or something like that ^^
not incredibly good at explaining stuff :(

Level 3
Electric Transformation
Mana cost: 400
Effect: Splits the hero into 3 bolts of electricity wich moves around randomly in an area for 10 seconds
Damage: If hit by the bolts, 40 DMG+ Int+str+agi\10
Extras: Units hit by the bolts get a shock which shocks them so they will have their attack speed set to a random amount after each attack for 10 seconds after getting hit.
Goes back to normal speed after those 10 seconds

Level 22
Electric Transformation
Effect: Splits the hero into 3 bolts of electricity wich moves around randomly in an area for 10 seconds
Damage: If hit by the bolts, 40 DMG+ Int+str+agi\10
Extras: Units hit by the bolts get a shock which shocks them so they will have their attack speed set to a random amount after each attack for 10 seconds after getting hit.
Goes back to normal speed after those 10 seconds

Exactly one of those who I was looking for! Thank you! :)

+rep

Level 19
i have one idea. This is prettty cool. An mana spell. (Passive) Its based on how much mana ur enemy leaks. Like if ur enemy have 300/400 mana it does some damage. Like 6 damage per missing mana of ur enemy. So if he have 394 of 400 in mana the spell does 6 extra damage per hit. :D And i can give u more spell ideas. I dont know about 6 damage per missing mana mybe alot. But u can choose what u want :)

Just tell me what hero u need the ideas for :) This is also an great spell.

Its Mana hook. Its perfect for demon hunter. U cast the spell 700 range and it hooks ur enemy with the mana lightning effect. So when u hit the enemy u drag to the enemy by the mana hook. Should look cool. Exactually like Meat hook. But instead of moving to ur hero Your hero moves to the enemy unit. And it also drag some mana. And its also make ur hero damage the other hero when hit the other hero :)

This is a bleeding spell.
U hit ur enemy attack range maximum 250. WHen u hit ur enemy it bleeds overtime.
So when u hit the enemy he taking damage=hes life dies slowly and some cool blood effect when hes bleeding.

I have more If u need more ideas just tell me.

Level 18
Static: Shoots a lightning bolt at a unit. Multiple lightning bolts will come out of that unit hitting other nearby enemy units.

Ring of Fire: Creates a circle of flames around the caster that damages nearby units and blocks pathing.

Nightwatcher: A spirit owl moves to the target location, giving all enemies in its trail a damage over time effect and giving vision.

Level 22
@ shanghai

Well what happens if the hero got 1 / 3000 mana? 2900*6 or what? ^^

mana hook eh? ... shouldnt be to complicated to do if you are the one that are going to be dragged ;) I'll consider it

max 250? so like target object spell like? easy to make just adding paladons dot system :)

just bring it on :)

@ Billy the Cat

I guess static is target object spell and yeah it's really simple but still great

circle only damages units near the circle or all in the circle?

just brilliant on the last one, will definatly use it and you maybe will see it in a spellpack soon ;)

@ ZaZzer

well the idea was totally great but I changed just a little bit on it ^^

you'll see it soon enough in the spellpack in spell section :)

@ all

thank you very much, totally awsome ideas, just keep it up! +rep

Level 18
@ Billy the Cat

I guess static is target object spell and yeah it's really simple but still great

circle only damages units near the circle or all in the circle?

just brilliant on the last one, will definatly use it and you maybe will see it in a spellpack soon ;)

Thanks and I mean units that move near the circle :)
Static is quite easy ye, made a spell kinda similar to it myself, but I thought it could be useful.

Complex spells can also be very annoying for new players so I decided to make them not too weird :p

Level 18
Power of the elements.
Effect: 4 elementals around the unit each elemental has 10 attack damage and has a Ball spell like fireball or water ball. and so on. The elementals stay for 1 minute and than the elementals explode and units around the elementals has a change to get stuned for 5 seconds.

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Well ya i null everything ................. it's a habbit what can i do :) :p :p :p......

Anyway i posted more spell ideas and more spellpacks in the above post....

Also look at my signature SIGNATURE ... it contains a bouncing system of mine..
U can manupilate it in EVERY WAY....

~~~~RMX~~~~ .............. If u need more ideas just VM me :p

Level 7
I could post an entire hero with synergy abilities, stats and other stuff such as the story?
would it be ok?

except i cant make the abilities... sorry :(

Level 25
Hmm, i got one spell that i recuested some time ago but the one i got from some guy i dont remember wasnt what i were looking for. Would be great to see the spell be made and i saw this place, maybe you want to make it for your map i thought ;).
Well the caster sends a beam to the target, lifting it up in the air slowly, dealing damage over time to the target, after some seconds the beam stops, target falls down to the ground, gets some damage and as he touches the ground he is also dealing damage and stuns all nearby enemis.

Level 22
Well the caster sends a beam to the target, lifting it up in the air slowly, dealing damage over time to the target, after some seconds the beam stops, target falls down to the ground, gets some damage and as he touches the ground he is also dealing damage and stuns all nearby enemis.

shouldnt be so complicated to do well just one question, beam is like a string right? and also is this thing channeling so you can stop it when you want to or? ^^

currently I'm very busy this week so next week I will prob finished the most of the spells here

Status
Not open for further replies.