• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell idea needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I need a warrior spell connected to blood and maybe a bit to magic.

Now I have these type of blood spells:

Bloodlust
Incites a frenzy in the hero to increase it's movement speed.

Bloodstorm
Creates a storm of blood at the target location ro prevent enemies from move in fear.

Sharpened Edge
When Sharpened Edge is active the hero creates a deep wound on each attack causing the enemy to lose a percentage of life over time. Deep Wounds can stack up to 10 times.

Supressive Strike
Jumps next to the target starting to attack it rapidly for X seconds. Each attack deals damage equal to the hero's STR and steals 20% of attack damage hp. The bloody massacre reduces nearby enemies' attack damage.

I just need one spell that is not a passive or aura.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
mark of blood
puts a mark of blood on the target, if the targeted unit is friendly each time he takes damage the caster will gain ?% hp. if cast on a unfriendly target and the caster take damage the target will lose ?% hp

blood drain
drains both mana and health

boiling blood
makes the unfriendly's blood boiling deals dmg and increeses his misschance by ?%

Level 12
Bloody Roar (I know, it's a freakin' game, lol.) - The hero roars, like Rexxar's ss (from DotA), which causes Wounds. Wounds deal damage per time, and make the targeted unit/s more fragile from spells/normal attacks. (For those who don't get the skill, Bloody Roar is a stun, which causes the targeted unit/s get damage over time/dps, and receive more damage than normal from any spell/attack it receives.)

Grave Wounds - The hero debuffs the opponent by slashing the targeted unit, thus opening a wound, which makes the hero deal more damage than usual, and damaging the targeted unit by 20 for 10 seconds. (A debuff which is targeted in one unit, damaging it by 20 for 10 seconds. And making it more vulnerable to spells/attacks. Could be used in coordination with Bloody Roar.)

Blood Pact- The hero sacrifices his own blood in order to gain +200 hp, and +20 armor for 30 seconds. This, in turn, causes the hero to take 10 damage per second until the spell's effect is gone. (This spell adds +200 hp, and +20 armor to your hero for 30 seconds, but it will take 10 damage per second.)

Level 5
Deep Wound
Strikes an enemy for high damage and increases the caster's health regeneration. Requires the hero to have killed an opponent already.

To work it out this way, you will need to use several triggers and three different spells. One dummy Hero ability to learn, one dummy passive unit ability and one unit ability that deals damage.

[TRIGGER="Learn"]
Events
Unit - <Hero> Learns a skill
Conditions
(Learned Hero Skill) Equal to <Dummy Hero ability>
Actions
Unit - Remove <Dummy Hero ability> from (Learning Hero/Event Response - Triggering Unit)
Unit - Add <Passive unit ability> to (Learning Hero/Event Response - Triggering Unit
Trigger - Turn on Activate <gen>[/TRIGGER]

[TRIGGER="Activate"]
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
(Killing Unit) Equal to <Hero>
(Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to <Enemy Player)/(Owner of (Dying unit) Not Equal to <Player>)
Actions
Unit - Remove <Passive unit ability> from <Hero>
Unit - Add <Unit ability> to <Hero>
Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)[/TRIGGER]

[TRIGGER="Used"]
Events
Unit - <Hero> Finishes casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to <Unit ability>
Events
Unit - Remove <Unit ability> from (Casting unit)
Unit - Add <Passive unit ability> to (Casting unit)
<Insert ability effect here, or whatever else is needed>
Trigger - Turn on Activate <gen>[/TRIGGER]

Just a note, I have not tested this yet, but this is how I imagine it would work. And I really hope it does, it's in the map I'm making. xD

Level 35
icons_6010_btn.jpg
The Visitor: Target female warrior becomes uncomfortable for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.