• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell - Ice Barrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello,i have an spell request,
Spell info : A spell like frost armor,can cast on ally or self,increases armor by 5 ,Absorbs 5x int damage and each hit slows the attacker's movespeed by 8% each hit for 6 seconds.The 8% slow stacks up to 3 times.About the absorb - the unit shouldn't take any damage as long as the absorb is working(Absorbs x5 int of the caster) when that damage is absorbed,the unit will take damage again.Shield lasts 20 seconds and when the x5 damage is absorbed the shield and armor bonus doesn't remove,but the unit will take damage.The spell will be used from multiple units.

Also credit and rep will be given.

Level 4
Yeaa.. xD
Well if it's easier you can make it like (Immolation). While shield is active, targets within 200 range to be slowed by 24%...But that means slow will be useless.. ;(
Cos if you try to escape from units and cast, they will be fast again. LOL! I made a hard spell. :D
Maybe we should edit it a bit. Becouse this is kinda impossible.

Level 4
No, me and Lifee_72 are friends. We are making a RPG map. I made the terrain, units and heroes and wrote spells for all classes, he is just going to make the spell triggers becouse I am not good at triggering. Actually I can't even made a single spell trigger. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.