• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request (GUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Bone Armor

This spell summons a barrier, The armor revolves around the Necromancer, protecting him against all attacks. Although enchanted, the armor does take damage and will eventually crumble.

Effect: A protective shield that absorbs damage.

-Bone Armor only protects the Necromancer from Physical Damage.
-Spell should be Flexible, editable and easy to transfer
-at least three levels

rep rewarded to "all" those who contribute.

Level 11
Here is an old trigger that i have that might be useful for creating the effect of the spinning shields:

• mysticguardian
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Fire Ball
      • (Number of units in Mystic_unit_group[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]) Equal to 0
    • Actions
      • Set Mystic_caster_point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set Mystic_caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Casting unit)
      • Set Mystic_move[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Mystic_caster_point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] offset by 200.00 towards ((Angle from Mystic_caster_point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Mystic_guardian_point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]) + 1.00)
      • Unit - Create 1 Mystic_Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Turn collision for (Last created unit) Off
      • Set Mystic_guardian[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = (Last created unit)
      • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to Mystic_unit_group[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
  • mysticguardianmove
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Number of units in Mystic_unit_group[(Player number of (Picked player))]) Greater than 0
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Mystic_unit_group[(Player number of (Picked player))] and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Set Mystic_caster_point[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] = (Position of Mystic_caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))])
                  • Set Mystic_guardian_point[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] = (Position of Mystic_guardian[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))])
                  • Set Mystic_move[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] = (Mystic_caster_point[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] offset by 200.00 towards ((Angle from Mystic_caster_point[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] to Mystic_guardian_point[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]) + 2.00) degrees)
                  • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to Mystic_move[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]
            • Else - Actions
The way i made this was with a fireball that circled the caster. It wud explode and knockback an enemy that came near it, but i removed that part. I just thought it might be useful to you if you wanna make a dummy unit that circles the caster. Maybe you can even make something that gives the dummy unit damage instead of the caster. Hope this helps you :D

Level 8
Bone Armor

This spell summons a barrier, The armor revolves around the Necromancer, protecting him against all attacks. Although enchanted, the armor does take damage and will eventually crumble.

-at least three levels

rep rewarded to "all" those who contribute.

Uh lol, this is hard to make in GUI. if you'd like it in JASS give me a buzz.

Level 24
Shdow89 first your name frightens me second:
this can easily be made, though i myself ain't the best trigger so i recommend you don't ask me to make it
i don't know if your a God of Warcraft, but i just need the spell if you know a Similar Deity or Demigod To this subject please Send him/her to this post

Aspard : Bone Armor (basically Diablo 2 )

-at least three levels

Level 11
Im pretty sure this is the correct map. It has some other spells besides that one that i gave you the trigger for. But i wouldnt copy these because this is pretty much a test map and the triggers are pretty sloppy and i think they leak as well. They are pretty much things i thought of that i quickly put together :gg:
You can use them if you want btw i dont really mind

Attachments

• Spellz.w3x
    72.8 KB · Views: 65
Level 24
oh no i was Joking about the name sorry if i came across as judgmental
i just need it in GUI is all, i have no doubt of your JASS skills but its just not what i was looking for. I'm Clinically retarded when it comes to JASS

So in layman's term's i was just implying if you know of someone else with better knowledge in GUI.

Level 8
oh no i was Joking about the name sorry if i came across as judgmental
i just need it in GUI is all, i have no doubt of your JASS skills but its just not what i was looking for. I'm Clinically retarded when it comes to JASS

So in layman's term's i was just implying if you know of someone else with better knowledge in GUI.

Oh lol, ok, sorry then xD

Status
Not open for further replies.