• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
I have a Spell that creates one unit with the same abilities of the caster, but I want to make this unit cast all the abilities that the main caster casts with the same targeted point, with the same damage... etc. Any help ?

Level 15
So you have a summon spell which summons a new summoner?

In any case, I will try to understand what the new unit will do.

1. The new unit will cast all the spells that the original summoner casts on the same target?

2. So if the caster casts "Frost Nova" on an enemy Paladin, the summoned unit will also automatically cast "Frost Nova" on that same Paladin?

Hope to help...

hdm

hdm

Level 9
Yes, you got it right. My problem is to make this new summoner cast skills. Creating this unit is easy, but order it to cast skills... is hard.

Level 3
maybe you need to create some triggers for that, if you order your summoned unit to cast the spells on the target that you have spelled with the original one before, I think it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.