• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sparkles on Healing Wave. (recastable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
How do I make it so that Healing wave can be right-clicked and it recasts every time there are units with damage nearby and its not on cooldown. And also add the four little yellow borders around a spell icon? I'm thinking you have to make a custom icon and add those in but I have no experience in doing so, so if that's the case could someone please make that icon for me. I'd really, really appreciate it.

Level 9
What he means is use the spell "Heal" as a base. Then, create a trigger than makes a dummy unit (a unit with 0 collision size, no model, no attack/movement) that has the spell "Healing Wave."

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Heal
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Shadow Hunter - Healing Wave (Target unit of ability being cast)
This trigger makes a dummy unit at the position of the caster, and casts a spell onto the target of "Heal."

Level 19
You arent advanced enough to create this type abilities return to basic things and read the post of Anachron when you got advanced please

Level 5
Sorry but no, how about you just not waste my time or yours, Need_O2. I think what Anachron said was right, it just wasn't explained in a way I would get it because when iron_warrior showed it to me I understood perfectly. So don't tell me what I'm ready or not ready for because frankly I couldn't care less what you think. I hate posts, like yours, that are so worthless. By the way, thank you so much Anachron and iron_warrior for your help, means a lot to me. And to Parrothead, I mean the little sparkles that go around the border of a spell icon when you right click it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.