1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Spell] Healing Wave?

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Illidan_Hunter, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Illidan_Hunter

Illidan_Hunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    I want a spell like Healing Wave but to auto-target the caster instead of picking a target with the mouse.
    Yes, yes I know "make a dummy unit cast it", but the thing is the spell is custom made and when I reach the part "Issue <dummy> to Healing Wave <caster>" it allows me to select just standard spells.

If there is any way in GUI, I would gladly apreciate. JASS would be a last resort.

Looking forward for replies.

2. Maestros

Maestros

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Yes it allows you to select only standard spells, but the idea is the same, if you have a custom spell based on healing wave and then
    Issue <dummy> to Orc - Healing Wave <your unit>

It will do your custom spell nonetheless!

3. Illidan_Hunter

Illidan_Hunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    But I have multiple Healing Wave spells, so here is the trouble.

4. Maestros

Maestros

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    You have Multiple Healing Wave spells on the same dummy?
    Divide them into different dummies!

5. Illidan_Hunter

Illidan_Hunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can be closed.

6. Maestros

Maestros

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    We all stuck sometimes at the very simplest of stuff! Dont worry about it, thats why this forum exists :p

7. Elfansoer

Elfansoer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Soo... is that means you create your custom abilities based on Healing Wave?
    I think that's not a problem...
    (Yeah, that's not a problem, if only our multiple Healing Wave spells have different Order Id on the Object Editor... Something like "Text - Order String - Turn on"...
    Then, you can order it using standard spells...
    Ex: Healing Wave with OrderId= chainlightning; then order him to "Orc - Far Seer - Chain Lightning"
    Healing Wave with OrderId= stormbolt; then order him to "Human - Mountain King - Storm Bolt")