• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Healing Wave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I want a spell like Healing Wave but to auto-target the caster instead of picking a target with the mouse.
Yes, yes I know "make a dummy unit cast it", but the thing is the spell is custom made and when I reach the part "Issue <dummy> to Healing Wave <caster>" it allows me to select just standard spells.

If there is any way in GUI, I would gladly apreciate. JASS would be a last resort.

Looking forward for replies.

Level 8
Yes it allows you to select only standard spells, but the idea is the same, if you have a custom spell based on healing wave and then
Issue <dummy> to Orc - Healing Wave <your unit>

It will do your custom spell nonetheless!

Level 4
Mads said:
But I have multiple Healing Wave spells, so here is the trouble.
Soo... is that means you create your custom abilities based on Healing Wave?
I think that's not a problem...
(Yeah, that's not a problem, if only our multiple Healing Wave spells have different Order Id on the Object Editor... Something like "Text - Order String - Turn on"...
Then, you can order it using standard spells...
Ex: Healing Wave with OrderId= chainlightning; then order him to "Orc - Far Seer - Chain Lightning"
Healing Wave with OrderId= stormbolt; then order him to "Human - Mountain King - Storm Bolt")

Status
Not open for further replies.