• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soviet Military Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not as much a terraining piece as it is a modeling showcase (like most things i do, lol), but i just thought this shot looked really appealing and figured i could use it to promote my project a bit.

It is a cinematic shot of a soviet military parade, featuring some SU-76 tanks, and soviet standard bearers.

88421d1282841929-ww2-world-flames-revised-wc3scrnshot_082610_173456_05.png

You may find the project here.

True, i guess the houses could be aligned to the coubblestones too (and be a tad bigger), but i basically just set up this scene to display the soldier model carrying the flag. (the Soviet player has a debuff in the early game that causes 15% of his soldiers to spawn as unarmed flag carriers, lol).

Glad you like it. :)

Level 18
wow i just checked those other screens and the model are damn nice as for terrrain ye it could be much better but like you sayed its more of a model showcase wich makes me wonder though why you post it here? xD anyway nice models and promising project so +chocolate cookie freshly baked by DR.House

I guess the houses could be aligned to the coubblestones too (and be a tad bigger)[...]

So yeah.

@I_Brg_Doom: well, i could have posted it in the modeling section, but since i thought it was the whole "parade" thing that was the nice part, i thought it would fit more like a terrain.

Thanks for the rep, by the way. :)

I understand, though as mentioned, i did this inside the map where buildings were naturally very small compared to the units. In the same way you might notice that the units inside the tanks are too small compared to the flag carriers aswell.

Soon i'm going to release all theese models, and then you can all make as realistic WW2 terrains as you wish ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.