• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SotDRP type map Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Just two questions...

1) Are there any maps like SotDRP that are urban/city based? As opposed to making a city every time..
2) Do any maps of this type have modern units and models?

Level 3
1) Not really. If it was already built, then by default, it would no longer be a sandbox style RP.

2) There was an old map, Anathema, it was built off the DoBRP7 codes. I think it still works, even. Otherwise there was also Path of Ashes, but it is no longer functional.

Level 3
SotDRP - Secrets of the Depths
Terrains available on SotDRP include: Philosopher, Cityscape, Mountains, Vanguard, Maelstrom & Barrens

Then theres also a few other maps that have come into existance since SotDRP ended:
RoTRP - Ravages of Time
Available terrains: Ashenvale, Dalaran, Maelstrom

NGoRP - Heck if I know what it means
Available Terrains: Imperial and Ashenvale

XRP - Also no meaning
Available Terrains: Odyssey and Empires

Level 22
Just two questions...

1) Are there any maps like SotDRP that are urban/city based? As opposed to making a city every time..
2) Do any maps of this type have modern units and models?

1. LOAP is the closest match I can think of.
2. Titan Land - Rise of Deva has a robot and an alien race, those are the closest futuristic roleplay races I know about in any roleplaying map.

Status
Not open for further replies.