• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sooooo, would you work with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the question:

Me and my real world friend, got idea of creating one wow like dungeon/raid with many combat and other systems based on wow.
After I finish all my current projects (new version of azeroth marathon, charging undead and after I finish beta version of Dungeon of the Chilling Lord) I will start working on it.
Map ideas are done totaly 100% but ready to accept new ideas, I gathered 10% of models.
Map is totaly lava/fire based and many of you will find it with Ragnaros like main boss, probably 99% of unit models will be wow rips, while effects are from hive.

So I would need gui coder when I am busy, 2d arter and one extra man for gathering me informations and beta testing.

So If I tell you this project will be epic, would you become part of the team?

Current Team:
Map Creator +2D/3D work: HammerFist
2D: Sin'Dorei300
Effects/3D: JesusHipster
Beta Testing, for this I am ready to accept up to 2 men, and time will show will be.

Map project will start same day when I finish dungeon of the chilling lord.

I will do all systems/spells, but for some things I will need gui coder, not because I dont know how to do it, then because it would take me so long to code all things.

Chaosy, if you will be free one day, I guess you are better coder than me, then I would need your help.
BUT: Place for helper in gui coding is free.

Level 3
A lot of people say I am good at idea-creation, so I'd offer my creativity if you want. Just post here and possibly I'll reply soon.
And it would be good to see the map in beta-testing, yes. If it is not a problem, I'd be a beta-tester.

Status
Not open for further replies.