• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

----Scarlet Hand---- Dungeon Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am trying to make a map, which is a dungeon (name is not permanent yet), kinda like a wow dungeon, but WAY bigger. It will be a big dungeon for around 5 people. I do have ideas and can do work (Some Terrain, Ideas, Units,) but lack (Triggers,Spells[Cool custom spells with scripts and all that good stuff], Really Good Terrain, Models, and Advanced Items)

The map will be mainly a indoor dungeon, with some outdoor places such as a courtyard, and other places. This is the base of a group (Name is currently undecided). It will be most likely be a 5-man dungeon that is very big, has lots of fun events, and has cool, exhilarating boss fights. :ogre_rage:

Any other ideas will be put into consideration and added if it is thought to be a good idea by the team. :ogre_icwydt:

:goblin_good_job: So I need: :goblin_good_job:
Terrain-(Someone that can make a good dungeon/some outdoor terrain)

Item Maker-(Someone that can make advanced items)

Triggers-(Someone that can make events and other needed triggers for the map)

Spell Maker/Importer-(Someone that can make cool spells and if needed import them properly)

Modeler-(Someone that can make good models [Heros/Units])
----------------------------
If you would like to help, just post on this or pm me (either is fine :thumbs_up:)

Status
Not open for further replies.