• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

something's wrong with my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi. I write this with my cell phone, because my computer wont use internet. It says that everythings allright, but it doesnt use it. Another thing its not (windows vista home 32 bit) turn off fast-- Holy shit there was bsod. im launching in safe mode. What should i do?

What i've recently made:
I tried to uninstall hamachi, it didnt worked, used iobit uninstaller and powerful scan.
Used iobit asc deep scan.

Well, thats pretty much it. My dad pays bills with this and this is our only pc, i need to keep this alive. Should i use restore point?

Edit: im trying restore point from about week ago

Edit2: i think it worked, but i still need some tips to avoid these kind of things. I've seen 'about 5 bsods with this one in six months, which is scary. This is kind of old, 6 years. With one bsod my graphics card died. Is Advanced systemcare bad program? How can I keep my computer alive as long as possible?

Edit3: This all happened after hamachi's update. I'm afraid of hamachi now.

Last edited:
Level 11
I don't quite understand what's your problem, besides that the computer doesn't work. BSODs could indicate a hardware error. Hardware, just like everything else in the physical world, gets old. Maybe you should consider getting your computer to a store and get its hardware checked. As for the Internet issue, there many reasons why you're not able to connect. I've never used Hamachi, but it may have tampered with your Internet settings. Could you post a screenshot of your TCP/IPv4 properties? (right-click on your network icon -> Open Network and Sharing Center -> Change adapter settings -> right-click on your network -> Properties -> TCP/IPv4)

Level 6
I don't quite understand what's your problem, besides that the computer doesn't work. BSODs could indicate a hardware error. Hardware, just like everything else in the physical world, gets old. Maybe you should consider getting your computer to a store and get its hardware checked. As for the Internet issue, there many reasons why you're not able to connect. I've never used Hamachi, but it may have tampered with your Internet settings. Could you post a screenshot of your TCP/IPv4 properties? (right-click on your network icon -> Open Network and Sharing Center -> Change adapter settings -> right-click on your network -> Properties -> TCP/IPv4)

I had to translate for a little.
sieppaa.jpg

My current problem is how can I uninstall hamachi. Does the hardware checking cost (how much)?

Level 11
Try selecting the first option ("Automatically assign DNS servers"), but write down the address of the DNS servers you already use, in case you need to write them back. As for the checking, I have no idea how much it costs in your country, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's pricey. It never hurts to ask a store before having your equipment checked ;)

Level 14
It might also be that there is something wrong with the localhost here.
Check if there are any other hosting applications running, having 2 localhost applications might interferr with each other.
Also, try windows event viewer to see what kind of crashes occured. It's under
-> Computer -> Manage -> Logs -> Windows Logs -> Applications

Check if hamagi is in there or if any red errors are in there. If it's related to hamachi, copy the error code and search for it on google.

Check this log for the BSOD's:
-> Computer -> Manage -> Logs -> Windows Logs -> System

You should be abled to resolve the cause of the BSOD with the error code's provided.
No need to go to a computer store, you can fix it yourself if you find the cause.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I do not advise using third party tools to uninstall programs. Rather manually uninstall them as third party tools are often addware or do more harm than good.

BSoDs can happen at any time. All it takes is a single cosmic particle hitting the wrong memory element and you will get a BSoD. If it becomes a regular occurence it does usually mean eithor the opperating / a driver is defective or you have a hardware fault.

Although hardware technically is subject to no wear, the doping in the silicon does diffuse over time until the point the transistor elements no longer opperate correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.