• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Something that makes me mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I don't seem to get that... but I understand how annoying it must get lol, and I hate restarting my computer myself ^^

Level 14
Don't you hate it when this happens?You click on something like the refresh desktop button or save as then on your desktop it stays there for ever and you don't want to restart your computer?Im talking about this!

Actually yes, I do hate that. It happens sometimes by accident. I just ignore it until I would turn off my computer normally.

But sometimes it's really annoying, so I do restart.

Level 7
What makes me mad is when in high school kids in my grade talk so slowly when reading and can barely pronounce words!!!!! I WANN TEAR MY HAIR OUT WHEN I HEAR THEM RED!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

I hate highschool kids who can't spell read in posts complaining about how well other highschool kids read.

DAM THES SLO REDING KEDZ!!!1

Level 26
Among the plethora of problems my hands upon a computer attract, I have never encountered whatever the hell you're talking about.

And I've used Windows ME before.

Status
Not open for further replies.