• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Webcam Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
This has been circulating in the chatroom for awhile, so I figured I would make it more official by posting it here.
Hive's Webcam Room

Come and talk to other hivers over webcam, show off your latest game or drawing, or just practice your amateur DJ skills.

A couple simple rules; if you have moderator status don't be a dick. I'm not pointing any fingers, shamanyouranus, but kicking/banning people randomly isn't that funny. No nudity, FFS. Don't bring drama, leave that shit in the chat room here.

To broadcast your desktop, use Manycam.
Go to Sources - Desktop and pick an option. When you hit Start Broadcasting Manycam should automatically launch itself.

Level 3
AND DON'T FORGET YOUR SHOE! ;) Or really anything to put on your head because apparently that's how we roll. That is all. Over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.