• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone please do something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I know i havent been around in about half a year, but something has got to be done about all the constant arguing. When i log on, i expect to see a gaming comunity sharing thier work with eachother, not a contest between who can come up with the biggest insult and put down other people's work. If someone's work isnt that great, encourage them, give them tips on how to improve it, dont go flaming people for no reason (although occationally you do get the odd person posting spam to waste space). What can I say? this has been bugging me for some time now, Wc3Search used to be great (and still is) but it seems some people dont want to get along. I see contsant sarcastic remarks, hate threads and comments. People, THINK! nobody here is better than the other... except darky, here he is the overlord :p... but apart from him, we are all the same, just some have more obvious talents than the others, im not saying anyone should stop trying or anything, just that they should keep trying to improve. Its just the endless list of flamers and the growing egos of moderators. People, the Wc3Search community has gone completley downhill, as much as i hate to say it, it has. Im not expecting any realistic answers to this, but all i have to say is; Prove me wrong people, prove me wrong.

Level 7
no no... not again :shock: not agaaaaaaaaaiiiii....... *pit of oblivion*

haha, no not really. Your point is valid but I believe the "Peace" issue has allready been debated heavily (in the thread by the same name :wink: peace) lol o lol, how very bold of you indeed, to trot up like this, in theese dark times we are claimed to be in :p

Level 11
/poke

I already made a thread like this. :p

And things do seem to be improving actually. Darky's returned, VGsatomi is a super mod like oz02, and RightField has been banned.(regrettable, but he was a bad mod) And we're on the watch for Wormy's next reincarnation.(though it seems hes already back...) But still, the site's not as bad now as it has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.