• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey people, just a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I normally don't go on Battle.Net. At all. Infact, I haven't touched my B.Net accounts for at least a year. I think I used them back when WC3C was about the only WC3 modding site around

So if anyone sees anyone attempting to be me, especially if they contain within a profile something such as "ZOMG MECHEON FROM WC3SEARCH" and aren't a sarcastic bastard like I am, or have actual WC3 skills, inform me of their name and location

I will punish them

This Mecheon Hates Impersonaters announcement has been sponsered by the contributions of Viewers Like You, and the Mecheon Fund of I Stab Impersonaters In The Eyes

Actually, it was brought up by some other people having impersonaters. While immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I'm not here to be flattered, I'm here to spread control

I have several accounts, dont ask why. I use them usually to penetrate the foes I make on-lines banlists (Though there is only a few of them...SLNR2 is the only one i can think of right now.)

My accounts (Hint for hackers: 2 of them use the same passwords. Guess which!)

Azeroth (The main server I go to, and closest to me):

maTt540 (My #1 most used account 8))
gangsTa-g
whiteTee
guesswhoami (a Joke account...dont even ask me.)

Lorderon:

cheeze_wizz

Northrend:

maTt540 (AGAIN!)

Kalimdor (For imports)

American_boi (A retired account for the fact that I was banned every game...)
maTt540 (You get the picture.)

I have no other accounts than these. Beleive me, Im not the one to impersonate anyone for anyreason (Except idiots on those forums with the usernames that dont require passwords to access...muahahahahah! :twisted: )

Level 3
Werewulf said:
ages ago, to be an asshole,to get rid of some stress and to play a joke i pretended to be Vgsatomi (of course i know hes real account)
and for that..painful...memories..

Now we see why the lorderon account of VGSatomi says Gawd i hate that werewulf...fat cow insulting my work...

At least thats what i saw when i checked out Vgs lorderon account.

Swashthwewyouwweenee said:
Werewulf said:
ages ago, to be an asshole,to get rid of some stress and to play a joke i pretended to be Vgsatomi (of course i know hes real account)
and for that..painful...memories..

Now we see why the lorderon account of VGSatomi says Gawd i hate that werewulf...fat cow insulting my work...

At least thats what i saw when i checked out Vgs lorderon account.

Northrend. Not Lorderon. VGS lorderon account is blank.

Level 9
the only account that i really use is Damaned-Dragon, on us-west and us-east.

Status
Not open for further replies.