• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ANOTHER?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Yes another has joined the forum.
My name is Ashton Jacobs and I live in England
I started playing W3 when a friend invited me to a LAN party and I went. My first game was LOAP reborn version.
I am a bad speller and with my spontanious posting, I rarely ever spell check.
I hate flamers on forums, and the reason I joined this one is because I would like to finaly beat that danm warhammer 40k EVEN ON EASY! This is usually because I never see the game online often, I cant seem to host games sucsessfully and when Im playing, Im a noob and so are some of the people who play with me.

Level 9
alright, welcome and good to have ya.
if you wanna beat 40k on easy, play tau.
gundrones own early rounds.
kroot slows and nets pretty much everything,
get 2 hammerheads for the splash.
and broadsides for everything else.

Level 6
But you can host offline a game ;) There you can test your "strategies". You play alone and see how effective your defence is. Just test it :D

(And if you cannot host games: check your router/firewall ;))

Level 12
Welcome new commer, I hope you have read our rules thuroughly, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other person.

You seem to have spelled everything decently well, just make sure it is intelligible and you will not really have any problems. If it gets bad we will tell you first, just keep it where we non-native english speakers understand and it is all good.

Level 12
Beebothecat";p="3245 said:
How do I join the WK clan? how good do I have to be?

If I can, Ill join, but for now I love custom games.

Well you can start by reading the sticky note I have up in the proper area about how to join. Or you could read people's signitures to find out to whom you need to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.