• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bnet dont work ,again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I want connect to the Bnet but it writes an error (Maybe you connect to an not valid bnet server when you have a modem you need connect before go on bnet) its in Cze and im not good in english so i translated it bad but that is not the first error that same error was i think 5-6months i reinstaled W3 then i joined another BNET eurobnet or so friend was there he can host so we played dota 1vs1 , wtf mode some times he hosted games for more people and sometime we played maps created by me (Not done maps maps what i done was 2 :D One was so bugged when level 3 comes it crashes i mean w3 crashes and then one where it was realy easy and not so good tool tip missing! and so... ) then i want go back to normal bnet i dont like a server where is fast only dota i like dota but im noob so i dont liked when he hosted a game for more people but sometimes i played better... so i uninstal the euro bnet and it works normaly the original bnet then i become a new computer instal W3 and i think i played on bnet and it worked i dont know i play now bg2 , learn C++ , paint in gimp or model in blender but now i want connect and it dont work i dont want reinstall the game when this problem comes is there another way ? And this problem is when i dont played w3 a long time why it do this ? Im in Europe server i havent euro bnet i installed w3 again and i havent a modem that i need to connect so what is the problem.

Level 34
Could you do me a favor: Delete the unwanted crap and redo your post, it's hardly even readable to anyone. Just want to let you know. Trying to chop out the main parts here.

I want to connect to the Northrend B.net server.

I am not good in English.

I live in Czechia.

Not good in English.

I had the problem already, some time ago.

Reinstalled it.

No modem.

Crappy mapper.

Bought a new computer or tried to install it on an other computer.

Seriously, is it me or do you play non-official servers? Or do you mean the Northrend server?

Is it so hard to connect?

Does this problem only occur at WC3 or at your whole computer? If it's your whole computer, you got an internet connection problem, just ask your dad to help to fix your internet, if you want.

If it aint, I suggest you look at the Exceptions list of your Firewall, your firewall probally doesn't let your game through.

Status
Not open for further replies.