• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle.net problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
sry, but if i put this in the wrong zone but, so im trying to connect to bnet, but it always says that "There was a error downloading some files into your Warcraft III folder. Pleases free up some space.".........problem is that there is TONS of space, alot more then neccesary. why ois this happening?, im using a vista,k and im wondering, is it my data execution protection?, if so, what do i unblock so this can work?

Level 21
I have this problem too and I both have my CDs and still it says that dumb error message when I try to go to Battlenet.
I have the CD Key installed too and my keys I have are being used.

Level 21
Well regardless I love how I still can play Campaigns and use the World Editor in piece.

Edit:
This is the problem that Solo is having.
98ak5z.png

Level 21
I bought the game as well, but still I don't have interest in Battlenet anymore.
I'm good with the campaigns to play and the World Editor to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.