• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant connect to Bnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I wanted to play W3 again and if i try connect to Battle Net it say :

Maybe you try to connect to a invalid Battle.Net server. If you are using a modem, you must before you try to connect to Battle.net, connect to the Internet.

I did translate it google translator because i havent W3 in English... it said the same thing a year ago and the problem was removed by reinstaling W3 but now i did reinstall w3 but it didnt help... What should i do ?
My version is 1.07 now

Level 7
Virusscanner firewall, windows firewall ?? all of them? =/
I have just the window one , or i dont think i got other... so yes i turned all off still the same problem , maybe there is a bug in the WC3 Folder or so ? Because if i think about it i reinstalled it and maybe to another folder or deleted the old , now i did install to the same and the same problem happen... maybe there is a bug or so

Level 7
i did reainstall it 2 times still the same problem , but is there a way ? I dont want use other server there arent many people or a czech channel... this problem happen when i long time dont playd WC3 on Bnet then it automaticly said this and the problem was removed by a reinstall now the reinstall doesnt help.

Edit : When i uninstall WC3 does all Registry of WC3 get removed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.