• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Major Issue, unable to connect to Battle.net!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried connecting to Battle.net on every realm and am unable to do so.
What annoys me is that immediately after ending my game "Your connection to Battle.net has been lost". I tried connection on all servers, it did not work, so I restarted my computer, and tried on all servers again. It says the typical error report about a modem not working, which you usually see when your internet connection is not working, however my connection is obviously working... When I ran my BnetDiagTool, I was able to resolve with Battle.net, however when trying to connect, it repeatedly:
Attempting to establish a connection with the server... Error! 10061
Attempting to establish a connection with the server... Error! 10060

Does anyone here know what this means, or why I was suddenly unable to connect to Battle.net instantly after I had ended my game? I find it odd that such an error would occur immediately after I end my game, as though it was waiting for me to finish my game before fucking me over...

Edit: NVM, oddly enough I started the test again and it worked this time, weird...

Level 19
Hmm.... Have you tried switching your internet off and on again? The earlier part happens sometimes to all of us during games, but the others rarely. For me, I'd wait for a while, or restart my computer to solve that problem, if not, you could try Google or reinstalling it. Hope that helps!

Uh, you should have actually read what I said before you posted, because I had said: "Edit: NVM, oddly enough I started the test again and it worked this time, weird..." I had done that edit hours before your post, so it was there for you to read, yet you ignored it.

And I had already said that I had tried restarting the computer, and I had also said that internet obviously was not the issue, because I was able to come to hiveworkshop and post about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.