• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

problems with bnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting very frustrated here; i had to reinstall wc3 because ttor screwed up my wc3.mpq file and now i cant connect to bnet to get the patch reloaded. whenever i try to connect, it shows up with this
untitled1.jpg

i'm pretty sure i'm using the right server seeing that i'm US west. also i have to say that i'm using DSL and i have a router, so if anyone can help me, please do.

Level 22
As far as the patch goes, just download it from blizzard.com and run the patch.exe, maybe that will help. But if the mpq arhive got messed, when you uninstalled, did you make sure to delete every last single file so there was no trace of wc3 left on your computer? Normal uninstall doesnt delete everything.
-VGsatomi

BTW: that image makes a good wallpaper. Should use it for your desktop 8)

Level 8
I had the same problem but i found out i had to connect to the net and got to b.net first then boot up warcraft 3 and log on to b.net. hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.