• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

This will surelly hurt some people's feelings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Did you note the models section? Latelly wc3s got tons of models and GOOD models , killing the expectatives of other sites that wanted to be elitists and by now have very few new submissions.

without having to be over nazi about the quality of them, wc3search got to a point where it actualy has cool models, and must say it seriously pwned some people.

Level 15
I actually downloaded around 40 of the new submissions in hope of editing them for use in Enigma.

Shame the animations uttery suck.

Elite my arse.

grunt3md.jpg

Level 25
I'm guessing with Samods and The Hubb both down and WC3C arrogent and whatever, they'll have to come to where I am

And I'm loving all the random things being added to the downloads. <3

Now if only we could beat NWN modding as well. Start editing the normal creatures into more species! I want pigs, foxes, kitsune, kapaa, more mythology! More natural species! More demonic minions of chaos!

Level 11
Mecheon said:
I'm guessing with Samods and The Hubb both down and WC3C arrogent and whatever, they'll have to come to where I am

Now if only we could beat NWN modding as well. Start editing the normal creatures into more species! I want pigs, foxes, kitsune, kapaa, more mythology! More natural species! More demonic minions of chaos!

I DEMAND MORE HIGH ELF MODELS!
=P

Speaking of downed sites, whats going on with Samods? I'd rather not have to sift through the dis-organization at WC3C to look for news about CaQT.(At least I personally find it disorganized...)

Btw, nice model and skin Whitehorn.

Level 11
Mecheon said:
Samods went down DNS wise. Basically, its up, but typing in Samods.org won't get you to its IP adress

There's a way to get there, but I'm lazy, too lazy to make it work =P

I'm afraid I have no clue what that means. =X
PM me directions about getting there?

Level 11
Mecheon said:

make a contest! I would actually have a reason to releae taurens!

and vex are you being sarcastic about the quality of the models?

Status
Not open for further replies.