• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Money Idias for the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok first off... i got some pretty good idias
1. you creat a way that "member"(people who pay money) get some sorta privligases But dont make it suck for nonmembers
2. host Concpt art, model design, and skins competitions (ex: you pay like lets say 5 dolars to enter and say 20 people entered that would be 100$ but u give 50$ to the winner of the contest so you make profit of half :infl_thumbs_up: )
3.actualy this 1 may be very tough but im trying to get you a "sponcer"(sponcer is some one who pays you to host adds on your site) so if you are interested send me a reply
(Good luck with your site)

Level 32
All ideas are welcome here at THW, especially those that might generate more income.

"member"(people who pay money) get some sorta privligases

Such "Premium Memberships" have recently been discussed and may be a very real posibility.
you pay like lets say 5 dolars to enter and say 20 people entered that would be 100$ but u give 50$ to the winner of the contest
This might be something to consider, let's hear what everyone else has to say.

im trying to get you a "sponcer"
Ralle makes the ultimate decisions about revenue and sponsorship. He and the other administrators decide which ideas will be implemented- thanks for submitting yours.

Level 3
i actualy found something =) its called adsence and its from google if u guys are interested in this just tell me and ill give u the site =) good luck

Level 8
2. host Concpt art, model design, and skins competitions (ex: you pay like lets say 5 dolars to enter and say 20 people entered that would be 100$ but u give 50$ to the winner of the contest so you make profit of half :infl_thumbs_up: )

Kidding ? Show me one contest where 20 people join in, and if you make it with entering cost of 5 $ or whatever, there won't be any contest challenger, what about guys who fall off the contest, who are getting AFK for a longer time and can not denie their setting, I'm against it. No need to apply this idea, bad or not, so you wanna base the income of rarly guys joining in contests, just not that useful ?

Chaos

Level 36
Okay, one it's "sponsor" two it's "ideas" three it's "create". We already HAD adsense and they turned on us and left us without advertising because they thought we were scamming them. That ain't gunna work. As well, reputation is a way to leave comments and reward members for their good work. Also, don't double post.

Level 3
Kidding ? Show me one contest where 20 people join in, and if you make it with entering cost of 5 $ or whatever, there won't be any contest challenger, what about guys who fall off the contest, who are getting AFK for a longer time and can not denie their setting, I'm against it. No need to apply this idea, bad or not, so you wanna base the income of rarly guys joining in contests, just not that useful ?

Chaos
dude it was a random number that is easy to work with so i picked it... and number 2 dont critisize idias wen i dont see you coming up with any (haha) and more hands on things gets more people involved(active) so i wouldnt critiseze the idia:thumbs_down:
P.S. Come up with something dont just critises:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.