• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Me -.- ( Clan CBS )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhk_undead_lord
Mini-Me always said in wc3sear.ch topics how he hates me

You seem to like lying, I noticed that habit of yours at wc3search. I havent said a single time at wc3search that I hate you. And funny when this is coming from a guy who started a thread at wc3search "Day of the Cow TD by Mini-Me come tell your oppinion here". And in that thread you were full out flaming me (yep, you skipped the map,lol, and flamed me instead, talk about going off topic...) and continued to flame with other wc3search users who told you to go to hell. I didnt take part in that sad attempt of yours to flame me.

<<<<<<<<<<

Well I dont lie cuZ I dont have to lie its true. WeLL I know that you are using wc3sear.ch lies cuZ I am not able to search the forums where you said that you hate me. But you already said that I am a fooL and so on.

Clan CBS has kicked me after 10 seconds , you can ask friends of me and you could look at your banlist. WeLL I asked someone of the clan the reason you hate me but YOU kicked me wtf ??? WHY? Are you in shame? Cant you give me right? IT IS TRUE.. Dont lie plz. Cuz if only 1 from us lie we cant solve the problem ..

Maybe you dont want to solve it and you have founded somebody who can get all of your problems -.- WELL I dont know it exactly but it would be nice if you try to understand me and my side. Cant accept what you said. Sorry but you should try to keep the problems by you. I have nothing to do with your hass to my sig.I know I have a little siG but btw I can create good maps.

Level 45
Okay, you deserve a ban for this i think, you just went to far..as in..up my ass and not just pissed me off, but alot of people im sure who wouldnt give a dam for your compassion wanting attempt.

Seriously, just like at wc3sear you did the same crap, iv been trying to be nice to you after you calling me and other people members names for you insulting raging and mini. I hope you get banned.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Shut up God damnit, we don't care about your personal affairs. Deal with red rep, and I could understand now why he would have a reason to hate you in the first place.

Level 8
They hind me in everything I make.......

Okay, you deserve a ban for this i think, you just went to far..as in..up my ass and not just pissed me off, but alot of people im sure who wouldnt give a dam for your compassion wanting attempt.

Seriously, just like at wc3sear you did the same crap, iv been trying to be nice to you after you calling me and other people members names for you insulting raging and mini. I hope you get banned.

... Are you okay?
What kind of children are u?
They want to make me bad and reach it ..

Wow *owNeD* nice ppL ... -.- weLL if you kick the only active member then I dont know how you want to make it with the side? weLL whatever , I just tried to say tHat I know that I have done some shit but learned from and you cant accept that and try to make other people dont like me...... Its very sadly. But who cares -.-

Last edited:
I never done anything to you, that is the odd part. You got banned from the channel for reasons unknown to me and suddenly you start flamming me at wc3search long ago, ofcourse I react to that but never anything out of the ordinary, it is you who keep on being a retard and making threads for how much you hate me and mini-me and blablabla.

And the neg rep and closed threads that have been made has been deserved.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

So this does NOT give you the permission to go about MEANINGLESS PERSONAL affairs on a PUBLIC forum which is in NO way related to Clan CBS.

Send a personal message for crying out loud, or stuff it. Nobody else cares.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Maybe because you were the one provoking first? How many topics did I close on wc3search because of the flaming wars?
I'm sure Wulfy, mini, rags remember that and YOU, more than anyone. Then again I don't like to enter those kind of wars or insult anyone, I do not know how this war started, but I'm not going to question, unless someone tells me by free will.
Well, your lucky now, you don't have the asshole Rui closing your topics anymore. I don't think you are luckier with the new moderators, though, specially ShaD who seems to be very serious.

Level 8
Its like lycos.

Before changing lycos chat everybody loved to login to that chat.
Then everything changed and idiots came to the chat.
Today most of them are idiots, looking for CS ts or something else from that kind of entertainment.

As I started with playing wc3 and making maps , the whole mappers and clans like each other and it made really fun! But today are so many ppL. which think they are better than other or have to give the opinion to each others meaning that I cant say that warcraft is that good as it was before the new members came to the war of warcraft. I accept that I had a bad past. And?

Level 25
Oh for the love of...

Keep your bloody personal arguments in PRIVATE where we don't need to be subjected to your bitching fests!

If I wanted to watch people go at each other I'd go to the WoW forums!

Closed and consider this an official "You'd better stop this right now". And you should know from Search not to take my warnings lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.