• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

some things about 5.00 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
First with the chaos marines.
i think the Raptor is a bit overpowered. it owns land and air with ease. but k not to much. the biggest problem is the lord units. he sucks. low dmg slow hes much weaker the the daemon prince. another thing is the missing of splash in the chaos race. The daemon prince may be usefull with the aura but is weak as an attacking unit. low dmg (for its cost) and not extremely fast.

Necron: the destroyer and heavy destroyers splash is to low.
Stopped playing after that :p
The 3the level (gobos) is way more difficult then the 4th. not very logical
also i think the second air level is way to hard. 750 hp and 12 armor!! and the second mechanicals level is almost impossible. (killed one)

Mastif

M

Mastif

The 3the level (gobos) is way more difficult then the 4th. not very logical
This depends on what attack types you have, they might have been easier for someone else

Mastif

M

Mastif

Yeah but 11 chaos marines all have one type of attack. What if that attack type were weak against gobos and super strong against 4th waves defence type?

Level 1
Any chance of putting the people who beat it on impossible somewere in the map? That would be cool and give people an incentive to try and beat it and sign up on these forums. :twisted:

Level 1
Necron: the destroyer and heavy destroyers splash is to low.
Stopped playing after that :p

The later towers are sooo good that to have crappy towers at the start is worth it.

Mastif

M

Mastif

The destroyers splash isnt to low.. The unit is just balanced now. Now = Fair Before = Inba

Level 9
*seconds mastif*
like the tau, they 've been overpowered tiwice, only to have been underpowered twice...
ima shut up now... (5:32am) shouldnt be up...
Gnight..

Level 2
I played now 5.0.0.19...

--------------------------------------------

Nice made now with the noob-string^^
But if I type noob there is a GST_Nemisis-text that comes around 10 times in 1 sec. ...(I tryed it only 1 time ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.